ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzery 4p.m. Kick off

Meanwhile the Taters announced Charlotte kickoff at 7:30pm. So hoping we get at least 1 night game.

Clemson is playing UNCC? And we are playing App. State.

I understood the rationale for playing the smaller in-state schools, eventhough I disagree with it, but why in the hell are we helping to support smaller NC schools? Let UNC and NCSU do that crap.

Reactions: robertfootball
Just hope that 1 night game isn’t the state fair game against Florida.
If you look at trends for night games at Williams Brice stadium, I would think Kentucky would be a night game since at least the last six seasons the Kentucky game has been a night game. clemson also will be a possibility of a night game since they are one of the prime time teams. I think CBS will air Alabama and Auburn at 3:30, where ESPN or ESPN2 will show South Carolina and clemson at night. The South Carolina and clemson match has been played under the lights the last three seasons.

Reactions: robertfootball
With the current TV deals kickoff time has little to do whatsoever with how good a team is.
If you have a game that has implications of who is going to win conference division I would think that will be a night game. I think CBS does a double header late in the season so they show the Alabama and LSU match up at night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT