ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou Game Thread

The offense only scored 10 with Doty. Doty should start next week. But please spare us how amazing the offense is now.

Jeff, with walkons getting the majority of reps at WR, the ol deciding to get 4 holding calls in the second half, what else did you want him to do? We had more life tonight then we even showed against Auburn.

Its a sad state of affairs when only losing by 7 and having a good 2nd half against freakin Missouri is a feel good moment.
We are now 5-6 all time vs Missouri.

Jeff, with walkons getting the majority of reps at WR, the ol deciding to get 4 holding calls in the second half, what else did you want him to do? We had more life tonight then we even showed against Auburn.
I totally agree the touchdown drive had atleast a couple of 2nd and 20 on that drive.

Reactions: tngamecock#
The offense only scored 10 with Doty. Doty should start next week. But please spare us how amazing the offense is now.
Bravo....
giphy.gif

Nobody is saying it's awesome, you need to "Read the room". All we're saying is that he gives us options we didn't have with the other QBs, and it gives the offense a spark. He will make mistakes, he will have bad games, but at least he's not one dimensional and concrete footed. Plus, he actually throws a nice ball when he's allowed to throw. I don't care about the pick, he still looked better than hill

What does that mean? I was hoping they were playing for a "W" tonight. We're always "playing for next year"
Always but at this point you aren’t getting to the SEC championship game, you aren’t making the playoffs and Bobo and Hill shouldn’t be part of the future so all you can really do is get guys experience and provide some insight to the next coach.

Based on the defensive improvement shown, wouldnt surprise me if at least a few of those opt out guys' sweet gig here was up anyway with Muschamp gone. I mean if we weren't willing to change QBs under CWM, what other positions were we not willing to change?

And Missouri barely having the minimum amount of players to field a team don’t forget that

we have georgia university at home next saturday

expecting some super cool hip football suits

happy thanksgiving to all

go cocks!

Based on the defensive improvement shown, wouldnt surprise me if at least a few of those opt out guys' sweet gig here was up anyway with Muschamp gone. I mean if we weren't willing to change QBs under CWM, what other positions were we not willing to change?
I saw some pretty good possession receiving by number 16 was it?

Reactions: bucketdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT