ADVERTISEMENT

MLB's Frankie Montas Suspended 80 games for Ostarine

I had him on both of my fantasy teams, picked him up before the season, bummer

But he was super good this year hahahah, now we know why

I will miss you

giphy.gif

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
i wonder if Frankie got it as Clemson fans suggested, doing charity work at a children's hospital or in a meal in Charlotte?

“As a side note,” a person whose name is redacted wrote Radakovich in December, “Clemson does a lot of charitable work in hospitals with patients that could put players in jeopardy of being exposed to unknown chemicals.”

Another email was copied to six athletic department officials from a “serious tiger fan” in December. It puts forth the idea that Clemson players may have ingested ostarine as a result of food tampering at a team meal in Charlotte prior to the ACC Championship Game against Pittsburgh on Dec. 1.

“With the expectations for Clemson to return to ACCCG, someone (maybe a food service worker or supplier) with bad intent had 12 months to plan a way to drop some powder on dessert or into a beef dish,” the fan wrote. “… Another scenario could be a local restaurant (near campus) that served beef with Ostarine. This is a stretch, but keep in mind NFL players have ingested steroids by eating at restaurants in Mexico.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT