ADVERTISEMENT

More Hires Coming

You believe other coaches but not your own?

So you just like to complain about our coaches and discredit them?

But other coaches making a claim after not getting a job- you accept it?

Sounds like you’re just a troll

Reactions: WingchunCock
So when Beamer says something it’s a spin but when the UAB coach doesn’t get the job it’s legit?
Both can be a spin. But when multiple coaches have stated the same reason... What’s the saying where’s there’s smoke..

Both can be a spin. But when multiple coaches have stated the same reason... What’s the saying where’s there’s smoke..
But then the coach that has been hired has their own staff?

You believe the sour grape coaches but not the reality of the situation?

But then the coach that has been hired has their own staff?

You believe the sour grape coaches but not the reality of the situation?
I tend to think that yes maybe some coaches aren’t desperate enough to be put in that position, which at the time was real. I mean go read everything that was put out.

Did you read the quotes in the article?

It’s coach speak, he beat around the bush with his answers.

Harsin hasn’t had any issues hiring staff. Anyone who took that job could hire their own staff.

I’d say look at the most likely explanation....the Auburn fanbase and boosters are delusional, he knows anything short of beating Bama and winning the West every year is unacceptable. It’s a given that it’s now a foot race to see who gets fired first....Harsin, or Sark at Texas.

He can stay where he is, making good money....he can wait for a better option to open up....or he could take the Auburn job, get fired after 2-3 years because he can’t beat Bama, then have to listen to delusional SC fans say he sucks as a coach because he was fired.

Moral of that story is stop making dumbass hires!!!! Apparently JC Schubert thinks he’s the Mark Zuckerberg of Gamecock message boards!

lol.....your boss probably said the same thing about hiring you. Love message boards where everyone is a play caller, a DC, a qb, an AD, etc. We also have lots of good university presidents on this board. If our athletics could just match the perfection of our posters we would really have something.

I love the way everyone decides who is going to be a good player and a good coach before ever seeing them in one game. Beamer is doing it the right way. My favorite part is that he is not performing to your standards by keeping you updated on every move he makes. I don’t understand why he’s not keeping all of us on FGF posted about his daily moves. Does he not know we have so many Hall of Fame coaches on here.

this stuff is real simple… You have hundreds of options of who you want to root for or tear down. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a fan of any team who simply wants to tear down. We’ve got about 20 posters on here who would whine if they were given $1 million. Then we would get to hear about all the taxes they had to pay on that money.

so far all you message board gurus who think Shane Beamer is ruining your life, please find another team to root for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT