ADVERTISEMENT

Most helpless you've ever seen our defense look against an opposing team or player

The whole 1995 season vs running backs. We made them all look like Heisman winners. I believe Madre hill from Arkansas set the rushing record against us in that game and scored 6 or 7 times. Can't remember the year but when ecu(Harley I think his name was) had a short rb that ran for almost 300 against us in a monsoon. Must've rained a foot during that game but didn't slow him down at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
J King had no chance in this years game. He gave up 4 tds in the first half. Would have been another on the first series where he fell down but Watson missed the throw and a 6th but Williams dropped one in the end zone.

All but one on 7 yd slants, just no chance.

I mentioned it in the other thread about worst game you were ever at. Again, I cannot pinpoint the year, somewhere in the '03-'05 range a Bama team under Mike Shula absolutely rammed the ball down our throats for the tune of 300+ yards. I don't think they had any one great individual performance, I just remember them lining up and running the ball every damned play and we were powerless to stop it

I mentioned it in the other thread about worst game you were ever at. Again, I cannot pinpoint the year, somewhere in the '03-'05 range a Bama team under Mike Shula absolutely rammed the ball down our throats for the tune of 300+ yards. I don't think they had any one great individual performance, I just remember them lining up and running the ball every damned play and we were powerless to stop it

Nothing more demoralizing than to have the ball run on every play when everyone in the stadium knows it can not be stopped.

The McFadden stuff, doesn't bother me he was elite and dominated, best athlete on the field by a mile.

That little sweep pass Clemson did in the 2014 game to Artavis Scott was unstoppable and embarrassing.

Tex AM was embarrassing to in 2014. Kenny Hill was not that good and his first start?

then 2015 occurred and UGA and took it to a new level.

Lambert was throwing basic slants and that was unstoppable, so pathetic by Hoke.

Lambert and Hill could not even finish the year or start the next year, not elite players at the QB position
Then we went to Mizzou and their true FR did the same thing. Or was that before the UGA game?

How about the last second pass to Randall Cobb at KY - whatever year that was. '12 or '13

We lit 'em up for the first 20 minutes (up by 28 or so), then Latti went out with a sprained ankle and we ended up losing on that Cobb TD.

A different vote for 2007--

How about Aaron Kelly vs Addison Williams that whole last drive in the Clemson game :( Was just maddening to watch

What year was it that we got slaughtered by Arky in WB. It was the game that Shaw came in to relieve Garcia late in the game and got demolished by a late hit out of out bounds to get hurt. You knew on Arky's opening drive that it was going to be one of those days.
That was Arkansas 2010.

For me to was against Florida in 1995. Taneyhill had zero help.

What year was it that we got slaughtered by Arky in WB. It was the game that Shaw came in to relieve Garcia late in the game and got demolished by a late hit out of out bounds to get hurt. You knew on Arky's opening drive that it was going to be one of those days.

East was on the line. With the butt whoopin, we had to go to Gainesville & win the next week to win the East.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT