ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp has his OC.

I was watching Paul Finebaum today and PF said the OC at LSU contract was extended today to pay the OC $2.5 million a year. Can you believe that, $2.5 million a year. My point in all of this is, if we want a first class OC we had better be prepared to pay some big bucks to get one.

DC, DA!

You guys against the BM promotion will be eating crow by the end of next year!

I'd love that.....but I'm extremely pessimistic about this if it happens. Seems like we've seen this movie before, like around late 2011.

Hey...Rod? Since you keep up with the uniform combinations for games, have a poll on the OC choice...I’m against this choice. BMac has zero experience!

Uh..........no. I'm the uniform guy. OC has nothing to do with that.

Reactions: drawplay000

Hey...Rod? Since you keep up with the uniform combinations for games, have a poll on the OC choice...I’m against this choice. BMac has zero experience!
Uh..........no. I'm the uniform guy. OC has nothing to do with that.

Aw...Pansy!

You people deserve what’s going to happen. “Ignorance” abounds! I don’t deserve this crap. This will be a massive failure. Muschamp is making his bed here.

I can get on board with this especially with the Werner hire! Seen several issues with Roper not taking staffs collective advice, that is a big problem, why have a staff! Seen several people on here state "how can you hire an OC on one game experience", but that works both ways, how can you judge how good a guy can be on just one game!

To be fair we did gain almost 100 yards in the first half of the bowl game. Lol

I thought well at least with this performance we would for sure go outside staff for the next oc.

Smh
We had 13 first downs. 13

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT