ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp says tweak, no big changes?

lowcountry_cock13

Oct 12, 2017
Muschamp: I think we need to "tweak" some things rather than made radical changes. Doesn't want to expound too much past that at this time.

My boiling point today was late in the fourth and Clemson facing a third and 4. Some WR you’ve never heard of gets a five yard cushion from our DB. It was obvious this guy wasn’t like their starters but we just gave them the first down. Maybe if we played a little more aggressive on defense our defense wouldn’t be out there so much.

He said we aren't that far off but there are a lot of things that need to be changed.

Those two things seem to be a contradiction in terms. The Essence of Will Muschamp.
Losing to a team with zero 4 stars isn't that far off from losing to a team with zero 3 stars. Wait til next year!

Reactions: uscfan1981
1plUSNB.jpg

3 points today. 174 yards total offense. Has to be one of lowest outputs ever and we need to just "tweak" things. Dumbassville

Reactions: robscottham
Every single week this season he just gave the whole, "We gotta get better" while not saying a word about how they're going to do so. He hasn't said a word about what weak points the team has and how he plans to fix it. Even though we can see all the issues, I think he genuinely has no idea what's wrong and thinks if they work harder doing the same things they'll get over the hump.
And that my friend is the definition of insanity.

Reactions: Robhawk29
Given where we actually are and him saying “We’re not that far off” should be grounds for termination based on mental instability. Surely there is some clause in his contract that references what will happen if coach is deemed mentally unfit. I’m only half joking here.......seriously, this dude is not in reality.

I’ll refer back to game 1 loss to UNC. Muschamp said after that loss he was in “bunker mentality” mode. Look up the definition of that phrase.....it is a reference to Hitler being in his bunker and out of touch with the reality of what was going on outside.

Reactions: ShadowWeasel
Every single week this season he just gave the whole, "We gotta get better" while not saying a word about how they're going to do so. He hasn't said a word about what weak points the team has and how he plans to fix it. Even though we can see all the issues, I think he genuinely has no idea what's wrong and thinks if they work harder doing the same things they'll get over the hump.
I think he has known he couldn't win with what he has on the field after the App St game. He was just saying some $#@! because there was a mic in his face.

That’s what I thought too. Looking at it today, and after listening to the announcers, we just need a little tweaking.
I’d start with a few more amps and speakers in the rap studio.
Yeah. That’s helped a lot. Maybe plant couple more trees

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT