ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp's profanity-laced attack on our fans

@Cocky 45 "Profanity laced"? You must be a church lady child of RT.
Censorship on an adult board bothers me more than any cussing could. Was in the AF and heard cuss words every four or five words.

I'm not sure I get his rationale. Sure, nobody was complaining last year when the offense was better. That's kind of the point.
This is good insight into his mindset. It sounds like he is more frustrated that people think he is incapable of fielding a good offense more than the fact that he just fielded a 4 - 8 team.

Fact is, we don’t care how you win - just do your job.

I think it lacks eloquence, but certainly doesn't rise to the level of indecency. But do I want my grandchildren, who are Gamecock fans, talking that way? Well, we've tried to train them better but we're under no illusions.

Reactions: howard13
I don't care about the cussing, hell I do worse then that just talking to myself or my dog. But how come he's always using what happened last years or 2-3 years ago as his defense?? It's always, well I don't know why yall are mad, we were pretty good back a few years ago. Hell, I'm surprised he aint bragging about Spurrier's wins by now and trying to claim them to.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Things are bad enough without trying to manufacture childish drama like this thread and the “guys blocking each other” thread.

It would be nice to stick to facts without the exaggerated nonsense; maybe we could actually have some dialogue.

Reactions: BigTomE and Zann77
It really irritates me the insulting remarks from people who scoff that some of us don't use profanity and prefer not to hear it. I'm glad Cocky 45 edited that word out. A college football coach when speaking in a press conference should have more decency and control of his mouth. As for the substance, Muschamp is the most hard headed coach we've ever had. And he is completely tone deaf too.

Things are bad enough without trying to manufacture childish drama like this thread and the “guys blocking each other” thread.

It would be nice to stick to facts without the exaggerated nonsense; maybe we could actually have some dialogue.

What Muschamp video are you watching because the OP described the one he attached accurately.

It really irritates me the insulting remarks from people who scoff that some of us don't use profanity and prefer not to hear it. I'm glad Cocky 45 edited that word out. A college football coach when speaking in a press conference should have more decency and control of his mouth. As for the substance, Muschamp is the most hard headed coach we've ever had. And he is completely tone deaf too.
You should listen to Mike Leach.

Reactions: howard13
If 'bitching' is profanity-laced, I'm guessing the OP has never gone to a basketball game and sat within 5 sections of Frank. I hate to bring my nieces and nephews to games if I know there's going to be a small crowd and very little background noise.

If anyone thinks that is a “profanity laced ATTACK” they are the softest people I’ve ever seen.

OP do you need a counselor, anti anxiety meds and a service animal because of the big mean man?

If anyone thinks that is a “profanity laced ATTACK” they are the softest people I’ve ever seen.

OP do you need a counselor, anti anxiety meds and a service animal because of the big mean man?
A safe space

Hey Jerry, what was your AFSC?
462 here.
Uhm...Was old style Airman back in early 60s. Don't know what AFSC is.

Was at Lackland of course. Keesler, Beale and Hamilton AFBs. Keesler was in Miss. Next two in Calif. Did not like Calif that much since I like rain. We had a nice snow while at Beale which was unusual.

Had a lot of fun getting drunk and stuff. Met some really nice guys.

Joining AF was 2nd best decision I ever made. Got training for my job after discharge. Best decision- asking my beautiful wife to marry me.

Reactions: kidrobinski
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT