ADVERTISEMENT

NC STATE VS. USC GAME THREAD

The difference between their offense and our defense is MUCH greater than the difference between our offense and their defense.

That's not an excuse anymore. These guys have gone through 2 springs and 2 falls camps and a year of this scheme. No excuse for not knowing where to be or being out of position. None.
It's not an excuse, it's reality.

Lack of talent.

These holdovers are never gonna be good and it's gonna take a while for Boom to get the talent he needs. Last years class only brought us a couple of players because of the mess we had.

Boom can do it. We just have to give him the time. As much as it sucks sticking with him is really our best option.

He might need another OC though. I haven't seen anything so far today that has shown me Roper is the man we need running our offense. I thought his play calling was decent up until that last possession. That one possession was the difference in being up by at least 10 or maybe 14 at the half and the score we have. All he had to do was move the chains and he couldn't do it.
Just hope that one series doesn't cost us the game.

Reactions: myrtlecock
We forced a punt!

giphy.gif

I get nervous when Dowdle fights for yards cause that's usually when he fumbles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT