ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA TOURNAMENT......thread....

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
ae3c8a4a6c7f9b9f82bab4c1bfb068cb.jpg

Ha! That's awesome.

I'll jump in before the reveal and predict we are a 10 seed. And I have the whole bracket, if anybody wants it :)

just think, in a little while when South Carolina is announced as a team that made the NCAA tourney, all the negativity can begin again by some

Well, after all, we are just 10 wins away from a number 1 seed, lol...

Maybe they'll take into effect the 6 games that Thornwell missed (we would've won them all I believe--even Memphis); might get a 7 seed because if that...

Reactions: jeff2001
Wow!! A #7 seed!!
Marquette is good...but got to like our chances in Greenville.
And if we win that one...probably get Duke. How exciting!!

Congrats to Coach Martin, the coaches, and the players!!
AWESOME!!

ANY chance to get a ticket for this game (love to take my son)...just looked on NCAA.com--looks like you have to buy the whole session.
Might check out stubhub

The selection committee has teed up an historic opportunity for our Gamecocks. After over a decade of boycotts and frustration, our Gamecocks get to stay in the state for our first tournament appearance in over a decade. And we get a decent matchup in the first round. And if we win, we get to play the perennial media darling of college basketball - Duke. Go big or go home. Make history in front of a home crowd.

This will be the 1st time the South Carolina men's & women's basketball teams made the NCAA tournament in the same year since 1989.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT