ADVERTISEMENT

Neal Young 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevie was my favorite back when. The best. But she has lost it with age. Like Willie. But Willie can still play. Jagger’s singing may have been affected by being out of breath a lot after all that strutting and stuff.

When is the last time FGF had a Neil Young discussion. Young and Joni Mitchell are getting more publicity this week than they have received in awhile. Were their actions solely about misinformation or something else, too?

Reactions: Lurker123
Below direct information from the CDC adverse website. According to the Harvard Pilgrim Study, these numbers represent anywhere from 1 to 10% of all cases. (study attached) There's also all of the lawsuits pending, including one with CMS Database of Medicare/Medicaid patients who passed within days of vaccination. (close to 50K) There's are hearings being held throughout the country with people who have been injured which is not being reported on.

I honestly didn't want to discuss this subject other than to highlight that mainstream media is not reporting on any of this whatsoever.

https://openvaers.com/
VAERS data is absolutely abused, much less, verified. As far as I can tell, an unqualified antivaxxer runs that site. Do you really think 50,000 Americans have dropped dead and 2,000 have become paralyzed because of the vaccine? That would be big news. Anyone can submit to VAERS.

Reactions: funktavious
I just don't get it. He's an ex-comedian. I don't even get how he ever ended up doing MMA. Seems to me you would want people with fighting experience doing that type of thing.
Jw do you hate that woman report on football?
btw he is A four-time Massachusetts taekwondo champion while in his teens and early 20s, Rogan has also trained in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai for more than a decade.

I just don't get it. He's an ex-comedian. I don't even get how he ever ended up doing MMA. Seems to me you would want people with fighting experience doing that type of thing.

Because Jack Buck was such a great baseball player. Al Michaels was such an amazing Olympic hockey player. And Howard Cosell was such a fantastic football player?

Seriously? The UFC wouldn’t be the UFC without Rogan. He is a vital part of the experience. While he doesn’t have UFC experience he has studied different facets for 38 years. Here’s his resume

Martial Arts Experience: 38 years of training in Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing, Wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai, and MMA.
Ranks Held: Black belts in Taekwondo, Karate, and 2 black belts in BJJ (under Jean Jaques Machado, and Eddie Bravo)
Fight Record: 2-1 (Amateur Kickboxing), 100+ Taekwondo matches
Martial Arts Accomplishments
Massachusetts State Full Contact Taekwondo Champion (4 years in a row)
US Open Taekwondo Champion in 3 divisions (lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight
2nd Place National Taekwondo Championship

Reactions: bucketdad
I am all for Neil Young expressing his opinion. His liberal free speech limiting opinion will be judged by history the same as everyone who has shared the same message. Suppressing speech results in spreading the message more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT