ADVERTISEMENT

Non playing reasons to love the Kaleb Chalmers pickup.

Jan 8, 2016
Im more excited about this pick up than most. This was an obvious middle finger to dablow. You have to respect what Muschamp is doing. Dablow already had to get his lady in check for hitting on him.

Chalmers will be able to recruit against the Taters. He can tell recruits first hand about the lies the tater machine say. He experienced it first hand.

Chalmers will also have a chip about him when he plays against the taters. I expect he will motivate all the other players and show them the importance of this game.

Lastly, it pisses of the inbred taters !!!

#spursup

Im more excited about this pick up than most. This was an obvious middle finger to dablow. You have to respect what Muschamp is doing. Dablow already had to get his lady in check for hitting on him.

Chalmers will be able to recruit against the Taters. He can tell recruits first hand about the lies the tater machine say. He experienced it first hand.

Chalmers will also have a chip about him when he plays against the taters. I expect he will motivate all the other players and show them the importance of this game.

Lastly, it pisses of the inbred taters !!!

#spursup

I'm not pissed off at all glad the young man is getting a second chance.

We have a player that knows first hand about the dirty dealings of dablow and his minions. I am more than happy about that. And Dablow would kick a player off if he said he didn't want to go to new springs.
Hahahaha "dirty dealings" I don't know why I laughed so hard at that.

That was Sammy Watkins' first and only behavioral incident. This was at least chalmer's 3rd.
I forgot that clemsux has a star ranking to get out of jail free card system. What about Cain? Hasn't that 5star being suspended multiple times? Hmmmm....

Two things taters will always do, defend dablow and defend their sister being their mom.

I forgot that clemsux has a star ranking to get out of jail free card system. What about Cain? Hasn't that 5star being suspended multiple times? Hmmmm....

Two things taters will always do, defend dablow and defend their sister being their mom.
Cain sat out against Miami, still traveled with the team.

Was sent home from Orange bowl vs Oklahoma.

That's 2. Notice how the second one is a little more severe than the first. I can all but guarantee you that a 3rd offense outside of being late to a meeting would result in being kicked off.

Your sister cannot be your mom

That's 2. Notice how the second one is a little more severe than the first. I can all but guarantee you that a 3rd offense outside of being late to a meeting would result in being kicked off.

There you go defending yourself again with your sister/ mom.

I don't care if he's an angel, I don't like JUCOs as a general rule. Plus, I'm always wary about team chemistry in situations like this. With that said, if this guy turns out to be that rare JUCO who become a real contributor, more power to us.

Not true. Technically though, it would have to be your half-sister.

Damn, gotta explain this one to me. I've never been a master of family relation terms and rules
giphy.gif

Damn, gotta explain this one to me. I've never been a master of family relation terms and rules
Was assigned a complex probate estate early in my career. Estate was worth several million...the gentleman invested very well in real estate. Anyway, he died with no spouse, no descendants, and no will. Intestate succession...thus had to follow the family tree, primarily through family Bibles. A cousin (then deceased) had a child (a son) with said cousin's daughter....thus, the mom of said child was also the child's half-sister.

If I recall correctly, Chalmers had drug paraphernalia with him when arrested. Specifically scales. That would indicate more than just a user.

Hopefully he's turned his life around.....

If I recall correctly, Chalmers had drug paraphernalia with him when arrested. Specifically scales. That would indicate more than just a user.

Hopefully he's turned his life around.....

I heard he was actually on one of those funky diets where you have to use a scale to weigh your meat and vegetables, etc. That's why the scale was in his car.

Reactions: GamecockTripp
Just a matter of time before Dabo and taters are connected to the wake forest gate... Funny how all the taters are accusing Lousiville of cheating for taking the Wake Playbook, but just 2 weeks ago they admitted to sending cu employees up to the press box to steal any plays they could find.. Talk about riding the POLE.. that is all taters know how to do..

Was assigned a complex probate estate early in my career. Estate was worth several million...the gentleman invested very well in real estate. Anyway, he died with no spouse, no descendants, and no will. Intestate succession...thus had to follow the family tree, primarily through family Bibles. A cousin (then deceased) had a child (a son) with said cousin's daughter....thus, the mom of said child was also the child's half-sister.
Well I'll be damned.
Because your family tree is a pole. Ride it
This made me laugh haha

Here is Dabo throwing one of his player's under the bus:

It's always disappointing when you have someone that embarrasses your program. That's kind of the end of the road for him here at Clemson."

Swinney said he had a few issues with Chalmers prior to the arrest and that played a huge part in his dismissal.​

Greenville online?? You do realize that's not a legitimate newspaper, right? It's nothing more than clempson propaganda puppeteering!

What in there was not accurate? Can you link a source that says we were one of the schools that are being investigated?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT