ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Coach Beamer, Satterfield coaching staff, player

rgamecock1

Apr 19, 2003
As I am about to make this post I want to thank Coach Beamer, his staff and all the players who stayed with the program. Kevin Harris thank you for playing in the bowl game and not quitting on your team

and the people who support this football program. D Joyner thank you for staying with USC and realizing your dream. I said two years ago when he came in against Georgia in Athens I thought this young man

could play qb. Thank you Beamer and Satterfield for coming up with a brilliant game plan. The way Carolina played with a chip on their shoulder, how they knew they could win this football game when all the

so called experts had UNC as a 12 point favorite. To all the players when Beamer had his first meeting with them took Beamer at his word and earned his trust. To all the Gamecock Fans who went to Bank of

America stadium and supported this football team. With the current recruiting class and players coming in from the portal the future looks promising. Not saying we will be in Atlanta but saying we will be a

better football team. Look at Texas A&M they quit. They should have had at least 53 minimum players to play in the Gator Bowl, but they quit. The press in Texas is really giving Jimbo Fisher and Texas A&M

a hard time because of this. Other schools had players out for different reasons but they found a way to play. N.C. State had enough players but UCLA found a way to quit. I do not blame N.C. State for being

upset about that game. Thanks to all the former players who supported Shane Beamer. Players know. They got it right. I am so glad we hammered UNC because I have never cared for any of the North Carolina

schools. I think USC was down to close to 60 players and yet they found a way to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT