ADVERTISEMENT

Non playing reasons to love the Kaleb Chalmers pickup.

Ah yes attack the source when you dont like the facts.
Well, honestly, the source didn't do much in the way of investigation....they received their information from the CU spokesman who basically said we haven't been contacted by WFU. My guess it was simply a press release...the Greenville News is one of the worst "news" papers I've read lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Well, honestly, the source didn't do much in the way of investigation....they received their information from the CU spokesman who basically said we haven't been contacted by WFU. My guess it was simply a press release...the Greenville News is one of the worst "news" papers I've read lately.
Didnt the Greenville News predict a Clinton Victory? ;)

Didnt the Greenville News predict a Clinton Victory? ;)
Hell, I predicted a Clemson victory. That makes me more of a journalist than they are.

The most interesting thing about reading The Greenville News is going through it and finding all their grammatical errors.

What in there was not accurate? Can you link a source that says we were one of the schools that are being investigated?

The entire paper is inaccurate. and.
If anything having to do with Clemson football, it needs the DABLOW "stamp of approval" before it can be released.

AND....you guys know that!

The entire paper is inaccurate. and.
If anything having to do with Clemson football, it needs the DABLOW "stamp of approval" before it can be released.

AND....you guys know that!

That is not accurate but do you have a link from another source saying Clemson was involved?

What in there was not accurate? Can you link a source that says we were one of the schools that are being investigated?

clemtater117 - The answer to your first question is, who knows? We are talking about the Greenville News. Like I posted earlier, its nothing but a propaganda puppet for clempson. Clempson feeds them what they want written. I'm surprised they haven't changed the name of the paper to the Orangeville News!

For your second question, you ask if "we" were one of the schools being investigated. You're on a Gamecock website, so I'm not sure why you'd (or anyone) would think Carolina is being investigated in conjunction with WakeyLeaks. We don't play Wake...so, no need for their information.

Hell, I predicted a Clemson victory. That makes me more of a journalist than they are.

The most interesting thing about reading The Greenville News is going through it and finding all their grammatical errors.
I understand clempson and Clinton are very similar (lie,cheat,still) but he said a Clinton victory.

Ah yes attack the source when you dont like the facts.
The source that is all orange? Even your rivals website won't accept a message from a GC subscriber, even if it's complementary?
Oh yeah.....you guys are a normal fanbase with regular guys and a staff that's above board.
You are a cult.....Dabo predicted our demise after the 4peat. You guys are due, karma is a bitch. Saban retires?
You guys are in meltdown. And it's happening as soon as his win over Ohio State.....could be?......
Anywho, 5 of 8 in football shows who has the football crown anyways. But watch our basketball team blow you out. Ladies just blew you out.
Baseball will be your last chance this school year, but we are loaded with arms. 1 of 3 if you're lucky. We're bat warming in December, and it's legal.

The source that is all orange? Even your rivals website won't accept a message from a GC subscriber, even if it's complementary?
Oh yeah.....you guys are a normal fanbase with regular guys and a staff that's above board.
You are a cult.....Dabo predicted our demise after the 4peat. You guys are due, karma is a bitch. Saban retires?
You guys are in meltdown. And it's happening as soon as Saban's win over Ohio State.....could be?......
Anywho, 5 of 8 in football shows who has the football crown anyways. But watch our basketball team blow you out. Ladies just blew you out.
Baseball will be your last chance this school year, but we are loaded with arms. 1 of 3 if you're lucky. We're bat warming in December, and it's legal.

He either wasn't good enough for Clemson to sweep it under the rug or either was and he that big of a locker room cancer. I like second chances but either way I suspect this backfires on us.

He either wasn't good enough for Clemson to sweep it under the rug or either was and he that big of a locker room cancer. I like second chances but either way I suspect this backfires on us.

"US?"

LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT