ADVERTISEMENT

Now Murduagh embezzlement???

If you’re interested in this story, my wife has been doing a podcast with a friend called Impact of Influence on Apple podcasts and Spotify. She would love more listeners (and hopefully good reviews)! She’s been interested in this since Mallory beach was missing after the boat accident. We used to run into this family at the football games, maybe some of you did as well.

Yeah...Rick James was able to spend that much because he got 20 people high on crack for days on end. It's just my opinion that someone who pulled off this double life couldn't have done that much himself. If it was on drugs it was as I said part of some much bigger double life where he was supplying many people drugs. I know a few things about this, because of some people I have known over the years. One deceased. But point taken.

Reactions: TAV31
Yeah...Rick James was able to spend that much because he got 20 people high on crack for days on end. It's just my opinion that someone who pulled off this double life couldn't have done that much himself. If it was on drugs it was as I said part of some much bigger double life where he was supplying many people drugs. I know a few things about this, because of some people I have known over the years. One deceased. But point taken.
Who knows what will be discovered in this investigation. If he was grazed by a bullet, most likely someone was there to help him with that. Remember the wife and son were shot with different firearms. At least, that's what I've read. I'm not sure the police have said that.

Millions is a lot of money for opioids
So my opinion…there is another woman or women..high rent call girls…or most likely gambling.

If he is involved in murder of wife and kid then woman/women issues?

If someone else killed them because of his issues then gambling?

Millions is a lot of money for opioids
So my opinion…there is another woman or women..high rent call girls…or most likely gambling.

If he is involved in murder of wife and kid then woman/women issues?

If someone else killed them because of his issues then gambling?
Yeah I expect a gambling or cartel angle to come out soon.

In fact, Alex played football for USC back in the late 80s. I remember getting a call from my mom (we are from Hampton) saying that the announcers were calling Alex’s name over and over during the broadcast. I had to point out that he shared a jersey number with a starter. (He was a walk-on reserve safety, I think)

Nobody missed 8 figures? Jeepers, where was the auditor? Auditors exist to help keep people honest.
It's not a publicly-held company, so I doubt its accounts were audited on a regular basis. Most small companies don't. Also, I doubt he embezzled from the client real estate escrow account since that account is regularly audited by the title company. The office accountant or manager should have caught it especially if it were done over a long period of time.

Reactions: ansoncock
It's not a publicly-held company, so I doubt its accounts were audited on a regular basis. Most small companies don't. Also, I doubt he embezzled from the client real estate escrow account since that account is regularly audited by the title company. The office accountant or manager should have caught it especially if it were done over a long period of time.
Overcharging fees on PI settlements perhaps? Taking 40% instead of 33.3%.

Reactions: Tmac069
Overcharging fees on PI settlements perhaps? Taking 40% instead of 33.3%.
A lot of firms now charge 40% or more, especially those who advertise on TV. I would hope they don't charge more than what their fee agreement stipulates as that would get them in some hot water with the Supreme Court.

A lot of firms now charge 40% or more, especially those who advertise on TV. I would hope they don't charge more than what their fee agreement stipulates as that would get them in some hot water with the Supreme Court.
I thought most were still 33.3% unless it goes to trial. Of course, I've been on the Defense side of PI the last 5 years, and in Family Law for the 7 prior.

I thought most were still 33.3% unless it goes to trial. Of course, I've been on the Defense side of PI the last 5 years, and in Family Law for the 7 prior.
That's probably still true...but that all depends on how you define "going to trial" which is defined the the fee agreements. Can promise you that it isn't what the average person thinks. Personally have never been on either side of a PI claim....thank goodness. Have seen some of the fee agreements though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT