ADVERTISEMENT

Now there is NOTHING we can say to a Clemson fan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you boys are catching on.

For the record, you're not Bama. Taking credit for their successes is a little sad.

Just sayin.'

We caught on in 81' and have been on ever since. Ostarine Cheetahs cannot win legitimately, whether it be a bought and paid for "title" in 81, an illegal pick play in 16, or a team doped up on PEDs now.

It'll never change. Cannot win legitimately.

They enjoy hurting us, that's why. That's the way it ought to be. We've got a soft-@$$ constituency compared to them, and third-rate leadership to boot.

That's not true, Ward.

As far as (all) forum posters, I believe you're a very analytic football fan - you just happen to pull for my rival.

And you're sticking by your team, even during the bad times.

I respect both of those traits.

It's fans like you that make me hope SCAR finds it's way back.

I hold you in high regard; hopefully, you accept that as genuine.

*tips hat*

That's not true, Ward.

As far as (all) forum posters, I believe you're a very analytic football fan - you just happen to pull for my rival.

And you're sticking by your team, even during the bad times.

I respect both of those traits.

It's fans like you that make me hope SCAR finds it's way back.

I hold you in high regard; hopefully, you accept that as genuine.

*tips hat*
I thank you. I regard you as atypical. Enjoy the glow.

We need Jake to keep us in the conversation next year. He can, I think he is better than Lawrence.

Reactions: Nicktiger00
You can say anything you want to a tater fan. Good Lord. 95 pct you speak with never graduated from clem tek. They could win 10 NC at football in a row and the school and place still sucks. Failing drug test and everything they did prior to the massive probation after 81 is pathetic if you are talking about football. The basketball team is the all time a she she doormat. The baseball team the biggest chokers ever. The women's hoops team disgraceful. What the university stands for and it's history is disgraceful. F--k clemp son. Grow a set people. Now that is what you can say to,a tater fan who attended Midlands Tek or didn't graduate high school.

Someone man up and take care of the football crap if it bothers you so much. Get the NCAA to take a look. Encourage programs like FSU, Virginia Tech, Miami, Bama, Georgia to have the AD's ask the NCAA WTF. Like Dabo said tonight. If little ole clemp son and if we can do it... LMAO. Dabo knows what they are doing. If you aren't in favor in that someone sacrifice a few years in jail. Pull a Tonya Harding. Go hide in the bushes around August at clemp son and slam T Lwarences knee with a bat. LOL

Someone man up and take care of the football crap if it bothers you so much. Get the NCAA to take a look. Encourage programs like FSU, Virginia Tech, Miami, Bama, Georgia to have the AD's ask the NCAA WTF. Like Dabo said tonight. If little ole clemp son and if we can do it... LMAO. Dabo knows what they are doing. If you aren't in favor in that someone sacrifice a few years in jail. Pull a Tonya Harding. Go hide in the bushes around August at clemp son and slam T Lwarences knee with a bat. LOL[/QUOTE

:eek:

Someone man up and take care of the football crap if it bothers you so much. Get the NCAA to take a look. Encourage programs like FSU, Virginia Tech, Miami, Bama, Georgia to have the AD's ask the NCAA WTF. Like Dabo said tonight. If little ole clemp son and if we can do it... LMAO. Dabo knows what they are doing. If you aren't in favor in that someone sacrifice a few years in jail. Pull a Tonya Harding. Go hide in the bushes around August at clemp son and slam T Lwarences knee with a bat. LOL

We caught on in 81' and have been on ever since. Ostarine Cheetahs cannot win legitimately, whether it be a bought and paid for "title" in 81, an illegal pick play in 16, or a team doped up on PEDs now.

Posts like this are why we come here. TNet and CFS are Clemson themed circle jerks right now. Some of us enjoy revelling in the fury of your most ignorant and heinous fans.

Butthurt? Reasons why the upstate is better is because they cheat! They buy recruits through New Spring, they give too many hats to recruits, they feed them PEDs, they blah, blah, blah!

You do realize USC has been on probation multiple times since Clemson for exactly everyone of those infractions, well maybe not New Spring but the Carolina House and steroids!

I'm tired of fans spouting things that don't matter! Players that pissed wrong had to sit out and not only the playoff but the championship! I guess if those PED users played the score maybe be worse.

That said, why not invest your anger towards the administration and coaches to demand better. All these stupid name calling scenarios don't do any good except make you look dumb, invest time in trying to make the program better, not worrying if a rival player ate one pill that got him suspended.

Maybe invest time in demanding that Champ makes player practice 15 times for a bowl versus 10,11,12, or whatever feels good this Christmas. Why not wait worrying about Clemson and start making administration show us how the bball and fball team are going to be better next year??

Nah, let's just waste our time at throwing shade at a rival because it makes you feel better?

Do you even know that Alabama lost 3 players for playoffs for suspensions for drug testing? Never disclosed if it was personal or steroidal because Saban hid the facts? On player was a starter, but Dabo opened the laundry to everyone where Saban did not.

Go pee on the right trees, pissing on Dabo isn't helping grow Carolina!!

Just my 2cents

South Carolina has never been banned from a bowl and TV for paying athletes,buying cars, or getting parents "jobs". Please. Just Google the 82 sanctions and read them. USC has never been on probation for pay to play. Educate yourself.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
South Carolina has never been banned from a bowl and TV for paying athletes,buying cars, or getting parents "jobs". Please. Just Google the 82 sanctions and read them. USC has never been on probation for pay to play. Educate yourself.
Look at number NCAA sanctioned years since the formation of NCAA. South Carolina is tied for 11th with most years (8) sanctioned vs Clemson that isn't in the top 50, not sure where they fall but they have 2yrs sanctioned. USC has been sanctioned for "Failure to Monitor", impermissible benefits, required to ban at least 3 boosters, and whatever else. You can Google it.

You missed the point of my post, fans are too worried about Clemson. Everyone needs to invest their passion towards the administration to demand better. It would make more sense to use Clemson's success as a motivation to get better. No, instead fans would rather spew reasons why Clemson is better not because they actually are a good team but because they cheat!?!? That just make fans sound pathetic. I would rather hear our fans say we have to get better to compete not that we need to figure how they cheat. Maybe they aren't cheating, maybe they are just really good?

Butthurt? Reasons why the upstate is better is because they cheat! They buy recruits through New Spring, they give too many hats to recruits, they feed them PEDs, they blah, blah, blah!

You do realize USC has been on probation multiple times since Clemson for exactly everyone of those infractions, well maybe not New Spring but the Carolina House and steroids!

I'm tired of fans spouting things that don't matter! Players that pissed wrong had to sit out and not only the playoff but the championship! I guess if those PED users played the score maybe be worse.

That said, why not invest your anger towards the administration and coaches to demand better. All these stupid name calling scenarios don't do any good except make you look dumb, invest time in trying to make the program better, not worrying if a rival player ate one pill that got him suspended.

Maybe invest time in demanding that Champ makes player practice 15 times for a bowl versus 10,11,12, or whatever feels good this Christmas. Why not wait worrying about Clemson and start making administration show us how the bball and fball team are going to be better next year??

Nah, let's just waste our time at throwing shade at a rival because it makes you feel better?

Do you even know that Alabama lost 3 players for playoffs for suspensions for drug testing? Never disclosed if it was personal or steroidal because Saban hid the facts? On player was a starter, but Dabo opened the laundry to everyone where Saban did not.

Go pee on the right trees, pissing on Dabo isn't helping grow Carolina!!

Just my 2cents

I have done all the those things and called on others to do the same. Repeatedly. Stopped going to the games. Stopped sending $. Called for Ray's head multiple times as well as the BOT's and encouraged others to do the same.

One more thing I do.......call out taters like you. SmokinSmile

Spin it however you want tater, nothing is legit about you clemmers. Not. One. Single. Thing.

Lighten up Harvey Updyke.....

I have done all the those things and called on others to do the same. Repeatedly. Stopped going to the games. Stopped sending $. Called for Ray's head multiple times as well as the BOT's and encouraged others to do the same.

Spin it however you want tater, nothing is legit about you clemmers. Not. One. Single. Thing.
Just checking on who won the 2018 National Championship last night?

Reactions: mcches and agantt

Bottom line. Why would you wanna say anything to a Clemson fan? I know I never talk football with that fan base. It’s like arguing with the taliban. Total waste of time. Move on

This whole thread is pretty embarrassing.

I find myself embarrassed to be a Gamecock sometimes. And it’s not always the team that makes me feel this way. This time, it’s definitely not the team.

Steroid scandal says hey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT