ADVERTISEMENT

Official: Outback vs Michigan

I called this Bowl matchup before the Clemson game in some thread and then the Bowl Poll thread also. I like it.

I just looked on line and it looks like we are 8.5 point favorites which was surprising. I’m not a gambler so someone double check me but I believe that is correct.

I bet that line changes fast. Anyone that watched us play Clemson will take mich and the points.

Last year was a no win. This year is a no lose.
Perception from the non betting public is Mich is better. We lose we were supposed to.
We win and we beat Mich.

Reactions: myrtlecock
Was at the last meeting, Had a great time interacting with south carolina fans...Very nice people.

Hope for an injury free game, Muschamp has you guys heading in the right direction.
But our O.C. has us headed in the wrong direction. this will be the first time in 4 yrs muschamp is not in the Birmingham bowl. Now that is repidity

Does that mean that you will be going to the game?
Possibly, but please tell me why that has anything to do with my comment. By the way, for those geographically challenged, SC to Tampa is not a bad drive. Been to every Outback bowl we've been in. Have you GC??

Possibly, but please tell me why that has anything to do with my comment. By the way, for those geographically challenged, SC to Tampa is not a bad drive. Been to every Outback bowl we've been in. Have you GC??
It's just short of 7 hours from my house. Doable but if you've been to one Outback Bowl you've been to 1,000.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Been twice. Enjoyed it both times. We won it both times. Don't travel as much as I used to but would probably attend again with a group of friends.

[QUOTE="jonesz21, post: 3686256, member: 18194"]I bet that line changes fast. Anyone that watched us play Clemson will take mich and the points.

you were right, line changed fast..its now SC-9[/QUOTE]

Like I said. Line would change. We are the underdogs on all the sports books.

Been twice. Enjoyed it both times. We won it both times. Don't travel as much as I used to but would probably attend again with a group of friends.
I live in Virginia but I was born in St Petersburg, Florida. I would love to go if I can talk the wife into going. I don’t think I want to go by myself.

Can't attend on Jan 1? I hate that anyone has to work on New Year's Day.
I have a 9 am closing January 2. Don't want to drive 8 1/2 hours to see a game and leave immediately afterward to get home after midnight. Wish we were in Jacksonville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT