ADVERTISEMENT

Official wofford game thread

Wow actually threw the ball down the field and got a PI call and a touchdown. What a dynamic offense.

Some people are satisfied with average or mediocrity, some aren’t. I guess it’s a DNA thing. What a lot of you can’t seem to grasp is we have a lot of youth and inexperience not only up front but especially in our 2s and beyond. Being able to put away a team that you should easily put away by midway through the second quarter allows for those players to get playing time, which we desperately need.

But hey, let’s just be happy we are beating wofford 14-3 at halftime and keep a steady 10-14 point lead so our starters can stay in until there are two minutes left in the game.

Some people are satisfied with average or mediocrity, some aren’t. I guess it’s a DNA thing. What a lot of you can’t seem to grasp is we have a lot of youth and inexperience not only up front but especially in our 2s and beyond. Being able to put away a team that you should easily put away by midway through the second quarter allows for those players to get playing time, which we desperately need.

But hey, let’s just be happy we are beating wofford 14-3 at halftime and keep a steady 10-14 point lead so our starters can stay in until there are two minutes left in the game.
Some of our starters need just as many reps as the backups.

If not for Wilder injury ( had the volume down watching game but It looked like he might have fracture or broken the right side of arm, hope he is alright) that would of might have been one of the shortest time that South Carolina has played in a half. I think both teams are content to grind the clock and run less plays as possible.

Some of you folks would complain about the damn shape of the football & the width of the field. SMDH.

I guess most of us complainers expect more out of our team. We should be giving the back ups some playing time, this is what this game vs Wofford is supposed to be. Its not supposed to be close, we should bevresting our starters for the Clemson game and another reason this game is scheduled the week before Clemson.

We are waiting for the old timers that accept mediocrity and losing to pass. The new generation will not accept losing for another 100 years

If not for Wilder injury ( had the volume down watching game but It looked like he might have fracture or broken the right side of arm, hope he is alright) that would of might have been one of the shortest time that South Carolina has played in a half. I think both teams are content to grind the clock and run less plays as possible.

Is this opening Wofford drive acceptable to you? These guys are moving the chains like theyre Alabama

Reactions: Judson1
Muschamp and Roper shouldnt schedule Wofford, Ga Southern, La Tech etc..oops or Kentucky

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT