ADVERTISEMENT

OK, Tanner & Kingston....your first evaluation is today.

Kingston deserves a chance to build a pitching staff... He also needs a few hitters that won't walk to the plate with a corn Cobb stuck up their ass... The talent and mental toughness just isn't there

Our baseball program has become a laughingstock. If we can't beat Clemson, what are we gonna do about UF, Vandy, LSU or A&M? I have never been as disillusioned being a Gamecock fan as I am right now.

Tanner rode Holbrook too long. Montee lee should be here not taterville. We will pay for that mistake for the next 20 years. But if you are a gamecock fan 20 years of CleMson owning us is nothing

Sure we lost the series but I still like the fight in this team heck we came from behind twice to a pretty good team. Look at the big picture and not through the eyes of emotion. What did we expect in year one?

Reactions: atl-cock
They have good baseball players too even though smaller school remember Coastal?

I do remember Coastal. That Coastal team might have lost 7 games the entire season (60-ish games). The team we lost to already has 7 losses and we've been playing ball for 2 weeks.

Good try.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I do remember Coastal. That Coastal team might have lost 7 games the entire season (60-ish games). The team we lost to already has 7 losses and we've been playing ball for 2 weeks.

Good try.
We also lost to smaller school during our good years so what? But the point was Coastal is a small school you made the point we had no business losing to the schools mentioned. It's baseball not football a lot of smaller school field good baseball players we're on the right track.

We also lost to smaller school during our good years so what? But the point was Coastal is a small school you made the point we had no business losing to the schools mentioned. It's baseball not football a lot of smaller school field good baseball players we're on the right track.

I know what you're saying, but we're 7-5. Are you seriously trying to justify that? The schedule is about to get much more difficult.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I know what you're saying, but we're 7-5. Are you seriously trying to justify that? The schedule is about to get much more difficult.
Nope, just saying to give the man some time play one game at a time I'm not punching a ticket to Omaha nor do I care to argue wins or loses at this point. We wanted Holbrook gone, now Holbrook is gone, and there is improvement in the team but I'm more satisfied with 7-5 than 5-7 in the transition. There's a lot of parity in college baseball more than some admit. Play the season and let the chips fall we just need to pick up a little more pitching. We were one hit away from taking the Clemson series.

Nope, just saying to give the man some time play one game at a time I'm not punching a ticket to Omaha nor do I care to argue wins or loses at this point. We wanted Holbrook gone, now Holbrook is gone, and there is improvement in the team but I'm more satisfied with 7-5 than 5-7 in the transition. There's a lot of parity in college baseball more than some admit. Play the season and let the chips fall we just need to pick up a little more pitching. We were two hits away from taking the Clemson series.

At least we didn't lose it on a wild pitch on an intentional walk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT