ADVERTISEMENT

On 26

Yes. And shockingly the 2 are related.

Curse the kids for not showing up to a 12:00 game. Curse the kids for leaving early. Curse the kids for not being loud. Curse the kids for flinging water bottles in a fit of reckless passion.

Damn KIDS.

Last edited:
So you are defending the "kids" for throwing water bottles ?

Can you read? I clearly called it reckless. Ever been 19 years old and done something stupid because everyone else was doing it?

The point of my post was to illustrate the never-ending condescension (not by the OP) by some within our fanbase towards the students. No matter what they do.

Can you read? I clearly called it reckless. Ever been 19 years old and done something stupid because everyone else was doing it?

The point of my post was to illustrate the never-ending condescension (not by the OP) by some within our fanbase towards the students. No matter what they do.
It would just the student section. Both Endzones threw bottles.

Last edited:
No, they actually tried to justify the 40 yard holding as ok because our player did not pull away instead of trying to tackle the UF player.
That was not the announcers. It was the ESPN rules analyst, who also said the false start should have been called. The announcers pointed out the holding, the false start on the same play and the obvious pick on the other TD pass.

The studio guys just said "officiating was a factor" in our game as they ran the highlights, which included BOOM! screaming at the refs. Everybody who cares knows it was a major screwjob today.

Pretty sure I can read....Not seeing anything about reckless....if it was the first time it happened maybe excusable (not really ) ....

Yes. And shockingly the 2 are related.

Curse the kids for not showing up to a 12:00 game. Curse the kids for leaving early. Curse the kids for not being loud. Curse the kids for flinging water bottles in a fit of reckless passion.

Damn KIDS.
Pretty sure I can read....Not seeing anything about reckless....if it was the first time it happened maybe excusable (not really ) ....

[

Damn KIDS.
Actually, they aren't kids, unless there are some high schoolers sitting in the student section. They are adults and should be expected to act like it, regardless of their passion. Why is it that so many people think the only time we should treat college aged people like kids is when they break the rules?

Actually, they aren't kids, unless there are some high schoolers sitting in the student section. They are adults and should be expected to act like it, regardless of their passion. Why is it that so many people think the only time we should treat college aged people like kids is when they break the rules?

Holy smokes y'all aren't getting my point. I'm not absolving the students of their actions, I'm simply pointing out the (petty) sanctimony aimed all the time at them. Someone on here is always bitching about what they do or don't do, as if they're the major talking point after a game. Be a man and give everyone your seat number so we can scrutinize whether or not you sped down the interstate on the way to the game, arrived in time for kickoff, cursed in the presence of child, stood up and yelled on 3rd down (or didn't and complained about everyone else inn front of you), stayed the entire game and sang the alma mater no matter the outcome or weather. C'mon tournabout is fairplay

Labeling them kids was intended as a pejorative, not an excuse.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT