ADVERTISEMENT

One has to believe uncarolina is going to win tonight. But, will the NC be

Doubtful, unless the infractions continued into this year or current players would have been ineligible due to the infractions. They will probably void some of those championships during the period of infractions.

Reactions: gpcocks
Doubtful, unless the infractions continued into this year or current players would have been ineligible due to the infractions. They will probably void some of those championships during the period of infractions.

^^^ This

In no way do I condone what UNC did, but the one thing that everyone here has to understand is that every University in this day and age has majors/classes for athletes that are a complete joke. They are essentially designed for the brain of a middle schooler all the way up to a freshman or sophomore's level of knowledge in high school to easily be able to complete. For example at Clemson they have Parks/Rec and Tourism Mgmt. My ex was a PRTM major and the girl literally never went to class and easily maintained a 3.5. At Carolina we have AA studies. I'm not exaggerating at all, any of you with an IQ above 70 could walk out of those classes with the most minimalistic effort possible and receive at least a 3.7 or 3.8 GPA throughout your 4 year career. What UNC did with the papers being written for them and grades essentially being handed out was bad, but I promise you similar things happen even at our school and I know damn well they happen at Clemson. Every University has to do this for many of their athletes because let's be honest, if they didn't, we wouldn't see a lot of them out there on Saturdays and during the week during basketball season.

After the cheating, assaults, and pay to players by kkklempsux in 81 and letting them keep their fake championship, North Carolina should be okay. Everyone I talk to still wonders why kkklempsux didn't get the death penalty.

Reactions: Brucifer and Closer
In no way do I condone what UNC did, but the one thing that everyone here has to understand is that every University in this day and age has majors/classes for athletes that are a complete joke. They are essentially designed for the brain of a middle schooler all the way up to a freshman or sophomore's level of knowledge in high school to easily be able to complete. For example at Clemson they have Parks/Rec and Tourism Mgmt. My ex was a PRTM major and the girl literally never went to class and easily maintained a 3.5. At Carolina we have AA studies. I'm not exaggerating at all, any of you with an IQ above 70 could walk out of those classes with the most minimalistic effort possible and receive at least a 3.7 or 3.8 GPA throughout your 4 year career. What UNC did with the papers being written for them and grades essentially being handed out was bad, but I promise you similar things happen even at our school and I know damn well they happen at Clemson. Every University has to do this for many of their athletes because let's be honest, if they didn't, we wouldn't see a lot of them out there on Saturdays and during the week during basketball season.
When I was in school it was Interdisciplinary Studies. At Clemson it was still PRTM and Sociology.

Sammy "run out of bounds" was on the dean's list at kkklempsux....anyone who's heard him speak knows he cheated the academic system and it's probably typical more at kkklempsux than UNC.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
UNC's issues are a LOT different than an easy major. Offering non-existent classes and giving credit for them is an accreditation issue also. This is huge....especially for a school that had the academic reputation of UNC. This goes a lot further than just sports.

Yahoo has an article with Roy saying there will be no UnCarolina men's basketball sanctions. Singing it strong.

GOCOCKS! BEATCOASTAL!

Well, uncarolina is on academic probation as a result of what they did.

UNC's issues are a LOT different than an easy major. Offering non-existent classes and giving credit for them is an accreditation issue also. This is huge....especially for a school that had the academic reputation of UNC. This goes a lot further than just sports.
The difference in our AA studies and UNC's AA studies is the fact that our players are required to attend the classes physically. At UNC they were online and technically called "paper classes" which by definition is just writing a paper here and there and receiving a final grade -- essentially not even a real class. Our AA classes require people to actually attend because there is a huge portion of your grade from which is "participation." According to the few people I've spoken to, Clemson's PRTM program is about 70-80% participation for most of the athletes. I would imagine ours is similar. Showing up is essentially all that is required.

Sammy "run out of bounds" was on the dean's list at kkklempsux....anyone who's heard him speak knows he cheated the academic system and it's probably typical more at kkklempsux than UNC.
Don't forget spiller. He was on the Dean's list, too, and couldn't form a complete sentence or use proper grammar. clemsux was exposed when he scored the lowest possible on the Wonderlik. Another example of clemsux being a joke.

And you're a lifelong fan of which team?

At least we know what you really feel about us. Recognizing your confirmation bias is a big step, which you'll probably never recognize being a front runner as you are.
I've told everyone here I was a UNC fan since I came out of the womb. I attend USC so of course I support our program. Yes, I love North Carolina.

I'm glad the tarholes lost & hope they don't get back to the title game anytime soon. I hope the sanctions come down on them & hope Seventh transfers back home to SC, but that's just wishful thinking.

I'm unapologetically a South Carolina nationalist. I have no sympathy for institutions that have wronged my school and state. I love my state, school, and ancestors. You lack similar appreciation. You're weak and worship a learning institution you have never attended. Pathetic...
Well when your father attends a school you tend to grow passionate for it. I attend the school you did, so we have similar ties. But I never forget where I came from.

Now, you're just trying to cover up for uncarolina by saying that everyone does it to make yourself feel better. There is no proof that EVERYONE ELSE CHEATS TO THE LEVEL AS DOES UNCAROLINA.

Let's just hope that Nova ripping UNC's heart out is just the first of things to come. If there is a God in heaven above, the NCAA is going to bust UNC back to the stone age.

WIDESPREAD ACADEMIC FRAUD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT