ADVERTISEMENT

One thing coach Beamer is smart about.

RGIII (or was it the other guy?) going on about Beamer's philosophy of coaches and teammates loving each other now and beyond their playing careers was right on que as the kids ran up - nice timing there.
Whatever. Dabo was an order of magnitude hokier.

…. Imagine this…. What if,
He wins 2 more ball games this year.

let that sink in for a lil bit
Ron-Swanson-Fist-Of-Feels-Success.gif

Agree. I think some of y'all are missing the point of my post. I thought it was great that RGIII was going on about Beamer's whole "love" philosophy right as his kids ran up to him. That was kismet and cemented the sentiment. Truly a great look for us.
I agree. Beamer is very consistent about the "family" theme for this program. I would say he is very deliberate about the branding (which is not a bad thing), except that I think it is completely genuine and comes natural to him.

No I am sure it’s not. I was joking about it because in both the FLa and Auburn games just as they interview him all his kids come running in for a hug.
Again it was joking.
Haha. Most got that you were joking. How much do you think Beamer paid RG3 to say all those nice things about his culture? ;)

Reactions: Judson1
Haha. Most got that you were joking. How much do you think Beamer paid RG3 to say all those nice things about his culture? ;)
Don’t know about all that but I’m glad he did say them. That’s what is gonna have to be the big seller to recruits. At least initially. We all won last night with that 6th. That’s the on the field tool he needed to go along with the off the field one when going into living rooms.

Reactions: lakemurraycock1
I told my wife last night that Dabo rode that hokie, goofy act to several National Championships. Maybe Coach Beamer can take his good guy routine to being competitive again.

Reactions: Judson1
I think he is honestly ecstatic to be here and it is nice to have some positive emotion going for once. Is he the answer? None of us know that. For now, he has gotten us a heck of a lot further than I ever imagined. And, he seems like a great guy. Win and win. I also like the family aspect of Beamer senior being there for his boy. Its a great look for building a new culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT