ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 10 worst places to live in South Carolina. Is this video accurate?

Another useless article written by an idiot who doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. If you are going to talk smack about a town you should be able to pronounce it correctly. Don't give this douche the click.

Reactions: Cockopotamus
There are videos like this for every state. Nothing scientific or insightful about them. Easy click bait.

Just wasted 15 minutes of my life watching that.
We have some VERY bad crime ridden areas in the prestigious Richland County, Columbia area that would put all those to shame.

The narrator was even worse than the AI generated narrators on similar YouTube lists. Can you say "Fabuloustthh?" Why Bennettsville or Orangeburg or Bishopville or Timmonsville or Dillon or Marion didnt make the list, I am not sure. Personally, even though I live here, I might make the argument for Florence!

I was born and raised in one of the towns in the video. I guess I just don't see it the same way as the video since I was used to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: chief2791
Another useless article written by an idiot who doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. If you are going to talk smack about a town you should be able to pronounce it correctly. Don't give this douche the click.
Agree. I nearly threw up every time he uttered Lan-CAS-ter.

Yes, it amazes me when someone thinks it's makes them look smart or hip or whatever when they put others down. The guy may need to expand his vocabulary a bit to include other phrases other than "what the he!!". Also he seems to place a high importance on income. For a lot of people, living in a low cost rural area is what they want and enjoy. Maybe not Charlotte or Greenville, but hey if you dont like where you live, it's still America, you can always move. I didn't get the idea he was from here, so maybe he just doesn't get it.

That guy has a video too calling SC the trailer park capital of the world. Then he drives thru Myrtle Beach as an example. He also interviews another youtuber from Florida about the "the trailer park life". Video was pretty bland and not convincing. He's just a youtuber trying to get more subscribers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT