ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 8.5% CPI

277796218_3297894640428428_2781033672320392325_n.jpg

Why is Jen Psaki calling it the "Putin Price Hike" over and over? For starters, she stated that they expected inflation around 2.2% in 2022 in a July 2021 presser. Talk about delusional....or just people who seem to enjoying lying at any cost. She's definitely grooming well for her future MSNBC gig.

----------------------------------
MS. PSAKI: Absolutely. We take inflation very seriously. It is under the purview of the Federal Reserve. As you know, they have regular quarterly meeting where they put out that information and any considerations publicly.

Their projection continues to be that, while there’s an — a projected increase in inflation this year, it’s expected to come back down to about 2.2 next year. They have not changed that, and that is aligned with a number of outside economists as well.

You’re also correct that when the economy is turning back on from a global pandemic, there isn’t a lot of historic precedent for that.

And certainly, we’re seeing prices go back to pre-pandemic levels in some cases. We’re also seeing a range of factors, including shortages in the supply chain — from chips shortages that are impacting the auto industry, to lumber shortages that are impacting the housing industry — that are also factors here as we’re seeing price increases.

But we do look at all of that. We take it incredibly seriously. And we respect the role of the Federal Reserve as well.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ng-by-press-secretary-jen-psaki-july-19-2021/

Reactions: cockofdawn
Why is Jen Psaki calling it the "Putin Price Hike" over and over? For starters, she stated that they expected inflation around 2.2% in 2022 in a July 2021 presser. Talk about delusional....or just people who seem to enjoying lying at any cost. She's definitely grooming well for her future MSNBC gig.

MS. PSAKI: Absolutely. We take inflation very seriously. It is under the purview of the Federal Reserve. As you know, they have regular quarterly meeting where they put out that information and any considerations publicly.

Their projection continues to be that, while there’s an — a projected increase in inflation this year, it’s expected to come back down to about 2.2 next year. They have not changed that, and that is aligned with a number of outside economists as well.

You’re also correct that when the economy is turning back on from a global pandemic, there isn’t a lot of historic precedent for that.

And certainly, we’re seeing prices go back to pre-pandemic levels in some cases. We’re also seeing a range of factors, including shortages in the supply chain — from chips shortages that are impacting the auto industry, to lumber shortages that are impacting the housing industry — that are also factors here as we’re seeing price increases.

But we do look at all of that. We take it incredibly seriously. And we respect the role of the Federal Reserve as well.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ng-by-press-secretary-jen-psaki-july-19-2021/
She's a ginger Goebbels.

I love the "we take inflation very seriously."

Their draconian, baseless COVID lockdown policy alone cost us over $6 Trillion and destroyed tax paying businesses for life.

That's how serious they take it.

Last edited:
They don’t care about us struggling, they will say whatever they think will keep them in power. First it was all about COVID then blame the truck drivers, that didn’t work, they blame Putin, no one likes him!! Ridiculous. Even the bleeding hearts here like DDuck can’t cover for the worst administration EVER. It was just my lifetime, now I think EVER!!!!

They don’t care about us struggling, they will say whatever they think will keep them in power.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Lol obviously the truth hit a nerve with this one!!!

Last edited:
Lol obviously the truth hit a nerve with this one!!!

you have to admit, a Trump cult member talking about someone doing anything to stay in power is pretty darn funny.

I mean a cult member of a man who is still whining like a 3 year old child about an election is 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

you have to admit, a Trump cult member talking about someone doing anything to stay in power is pretty darn funny.

I mean a cult member of a man who is still whining like a 3 year old child about an election is 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄
You are so funny. You do amuse me, thanks for that!!

Reactions: Bftboy
Our economy is in a slow motion train wreck.

I saw all of this before in the late 70’s. My first mortgage was over 14% and zero amortizing which meant that I was not even paying off the interest, Mortgage balance went up every month. Only thing that saved us was I had a good Big 8 job and got yearly raises. But, it was very scary times for a young couple.

Last edited:
You are so funny. You do amuse me, thanks for that!!
Well, I mean you sort of walked into it

the lack of self awareness to whine about anyone else trying to do everything they can to stay in power while worshiping and groveling at the feet of a 70 something year old 3 year old that whines every day about an election he lost.

Our economy is in a slow motion train wreck.

I saw all of this before in the late 70’s. My first mortgage was over 14% and zero amortizing which meant that I was not even paying off the interest, Mortgage balance went up every month. Only thing that saved us was I had a good Big 8 job and got yearly raises. But, it was very scary times for a young couple.

Totally agree. I don't believe most people are taking this seriously and have never dealt with it in their lifetime. They are in for a big surprise unless there's a big turnaround soon.

The only thing we have going for us now versus then is innovation - AI, Crypto, Energy, etc. all have great potential to flip the script.

However, these people in charge won't get out of the way and are acting like want to run the country into the ground - as if they are embarassed of our global presence. Scary.

If the dollar is dethroned as the world resevere currency due to all of these antics and debt ramp.....game over.

Last edited:
Totally agree. I don't believe most people are taking this seriously and have never dealt with it in their lifetime. They are in for a big surprise unless there's a big turnaround soon.

The only thing we have going for us now versus then is innovation - AI, Crypto, Energy, etc. all have great potential to flip the script.

However, these people in charge won't get out of the way and are acting like want to run the country into the ground - as if they are embarassed of our global presence. Scary.

If the dollar is dethroned as the world resevere currency due to all of these antics and debt ramp.....game over.
A recession is imminent, this administration can’t find their own arse, let alone address this!!

the lack of self awareness to whine about anyone else trying to do everything they can to stay in power while worshiping and groveling at the feet of a 70 something year old 3 year old that whines every day about an election he lost.

Well, even if you believe the election was legit, there is no denying that the Dems politicized COVID in order to win. Lots of discussions about 220k deaths being inexcusable and Trump should resign and that Biden would mandate masks and wouldn't try to mandate vaccines.

Of course, now the world sees that it was a lie. Biden didn't mandate masks and he did try to mandate vaccines. The exact opposite of what he said he would do. And now we are at almost 1 million deaths, and this idiot had a vaccine the entire time.

Can't wait until November. I expect the Dems to start sending out checks again to buy votes like they did in Georgia, but enough independents see the truth and will make him and the rest of the Dems pay.

Well, even if you believe the election was legit, there is no denying that the Dems politicized COVID in order to win. Lots of discussions about 220k deaths being inexcusable and Trump should resign and that Biden would mandate masks and wouldn't try to mandate vaccines.

Of course, now the world sees that it was a lie. Biden didn't mandate masks and he did try to mandate vaccines. The exact opposite of what he said he would do. And now we are at almost 1 million deaths, and this idiot had a vaccine the entire time.

Can't wait until November. I expect the Dems to start sending out checks again to buy votes like they did in Georgia, but enough independents see the truth and will make him and the rest of the Dems pay.

The election was legit regardless of my opinion on it. It's not a matter of opinion. It's a factual matter.

I am glad Democrats politicized anything necessary to win. Winning is about doing whatever you need to do to win. Republicans certainly understand that game-plan since they've played it many times too.

Trump is a one term loser because his game-plan sucked and he lost.

• Haha
Reactions: Cybercock

Those hundreds of thousands of covid deaths were wanted by deploracrats. In general, they were hoping for as many death as possible to help them win the elections. Those lives were acceptable collateral damage. Just like when an illegal rapes or kills a citizen, it is acceptable collateral damage if it means more criminals sneaking across the border, giving dims more House seats and electoral votes. That shooting in Las Vegas, the Orlando nightclub shooting, and Sandy Hook were all acceptable collateral damage for the maggots that make up that party so they could use it to further attempt to crush gun rights. With few exceptions, dems are repugnant vermin, and the sooner most GOPers realize this and get over the gee shucks delusion that they are just people with policy differences, the better off they'll be.

It is of interest to me how fast some people stopped caring about covid deaths. Kind of shows how deep those feelings really went to begin with.

The election was legit regardless of my opinion on it. It's not a matter of opinion. It's a factual matter.

I am glad Democrats politicized anything necessary to win. Winning is about doing whatever you need to do to win. Republicans certainly understand that game-plan since they've played it many times too.

Of course you are. That's what Dems and Libs have always believed. The ends justifies the means. Lie, Cheat. Steal. Nothing is off the table. But it always comes back to bite you. Harry Reid would tell you about that if he could. That's why we have the Supreme Court we do today. Republicans aren't perfect by any means, but nothing is off the table for Democrats. COVID proved that.

In the end, Biden voters got what the deserved. And it's going to get worse. Wait and see. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of morons.

Those hundreds of thousands of covid deaths were wanted by deploracrats. In general, they were hoping for as many death as possible to help them win the elections. Those lives were acceptable collateral damage. Just like when an illegal rapes or kills a citizen, it is acceptable collateral damage if it means more criminals sneaking across the border, giving dims more House seats and electoral votes. That shooting in Las Vegas, the Orlando nightclub shooting, and Sandy Hook were all acceptable collateral damage for the maggots that make up that party so they could use it to further attempt to crush gun rights. With few exceptions, dems are repugnant vermin, and the sooner most GOPers realize this and get over the gee shucks delusion that they are just people with policy differences, the better off they'll be.

Biden's statements on the vaccine BEFORE the election. He cast doubt on the vaccine for months because he didn't want it to be a positive for Trump in the election. Then he was surprised that people didn't just flip and change their mind when he said to take it.

The most disgusting display of politics in the history of politics. Literally killed people to get elected. But karma is real. And he's reaping what he has sown.

"The way he (Trump) talks about the vaccine is not particularly rational. He’s talking about it being ready, he’s going to talk about moving it quicker than the scientists think it should be moved … . People don’t believe that he’s telling the truth, therefore they’re not at all certain they’re going to take the vaccine. And one more thing: If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests that need to be done, and the trials that are needed to be done."

"Look at what’s happened. Enormous pressure put on the CDC not to put out the detailed guidelines. The enormous pressure being put on the FDA to say they’re going, that the following protocol will in fact reduce, it will have a giant impact on COVID. All these things turn out not to be true, and when a president continues to mislead and lie, when we finally do, God willing, get a vaccine, who’s going to take the shot? Who’s going to take the shot? You going to be the first one to say, ‘Put me — sign me up, they now say it’s OK’? I’m not being facetious."

"How are you going to distribute the vaccine when it arrives, when it arrives, when it’s there? And the question of whether it’s real, when it’s there, that requires enormous transparency. You’ve got to make all of it available to other experts across the nation, so they can look and see, so there’s consensus this is a safe vaccine. Because already you have, what percent is American people saying if the vaccine were there tomorrow, they wouldn’t take it? And it’s not the usual anti-vaccine crowd. It’s beyond that because people are losing faith in what the president says. Think about it."

Yawn. I hope Desantis is the candidate in 2024. And everyone (Republican and Democrat) has to question why Biden continues to refuse a cognitive exam. It's a very simple request and legitimate one.

I voted for Trump twice, but can’t stand the guy and hope he doesn’t run again. I like Desantis a lot. Biden is completely over his head and by far the worst of the 13 presidents of my lifetime. As for Kamala, she may be the worst VP in history. It’s scary thinking that she would be president if something happened to Grandpa Joe. As for the Dems, Tulsi Gabbard is pretty sharp and recently made a great speech at the CPAC convention. She also looks good in a swimsuit and served in the Middle East, Iraq I think.

Okay DDAVE, you being one of the "Biggest" liberals on this board, HONESTLY now, do you approve and like the direction this country (which unfortunatley leads the free world) has gone, say over the last two years??

Yawn. I hope Desantis is the candidate in 2024. And everyone (Republican and Democrat) has to question why Biden continues to refuse a cognitive exam. It's a very simple request and legitimate one.
As much as I love the Job Trump did for America, he honestly was MAKING IT GREAT AGAIN, i too hope he decides NOT to run. There are too many people like deeduck that Despise him. I have talked to many Republican/conservative friends that pretty much HATE Trump and would never vote for him. He is rxactly what this country Needs, but in order to beat the cheating, Lying Lib/soc/Demonrats, we have to win by a HUGE margin to where the Cheating doesnt affect the outcome, i just done thin Trump can garnish that much support..

Inflation is global, not something unique to the U.S. Germany, the UK, France, etc are experiencing it with record inflation. I read an article a few years ago that inflation goes in 35-year cycles. The article warned inflation was incoming like a nuclear missile. The article was evidently spot on. Now, I think that the "Care Act" last year, implemented to help those impacted by the covid crises, probably was inflationary. Of course, lots of people needed help back then due to the covid situation for which they were not at fault. What can government do to slow down inflation? Induce a recession. That's fine unless you are among those who lose their jobs. Then you will be wishing for the good ole days of inflation. There are no easy answers, no painless solutions. Thankfully, I will not be impacted by a recession because I am a retiree. But, I will certainly feel for those of you who might lose their jobs in a govenment-induced recession. Good Luck.

Inflation is global, not something unique to the U.S. Germany, the UK, France, etc are experiencing it with record inflation. I read an article a few years ago that inflation goes in 35-year cycles. The article warned inflation was incoming like a nuclear missile. The article was evidently spot on. Now, I think that the "Care Act" last year, implemented to help those impacted by the covid crises, probably was inflationary. Of course, lots of people needed help back then due to the covid situation for which they were not at fault. What can government do to slow down inflation? Induce a recession. That's fine unless you are among those who lose their jobs. Then you will be wishing for the good ole days of inflation. There are no easy answers, no painless solutions. Thankfully, I will not be impacted by a recession because I am a retiree. But, I will certainly feel for those of you who might lose their jobs in a govenment-induced recession. Good Luck.
so you are saying it is just a COINCIDENCE that as soon as the POTUS leaves (that being Trump) the whole world has KRAZY record setting Inflation?? Okay gotcha, just FYI, unfortunatley that isnt the case now, but the world pretty much followed the lead of Wall Street and the US economy. just saying

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
so you are saying it is just a COINCIDENCE that as soon as the POTUS leaves (that being Trump) the whole world has KRAZY record setting Inflation?? Okay gotcha, just FYI, unfortunatley that isnt the case now, but the world pretty much followed the lead of Wall Street and the US economy. just saying
The whole world does have inflation. We do not rule the world.

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
The whole world does have inflation. We do not rule the world.
did I say WE RULED the world?? NO.. DO we financially influence the WORLD.. YES!! and I could not care less what inflation is in Turkey, I know it was NOT like this in 2016-2020. So you can blame the rest of the world if you like, I see it as the Policies of this administartion that has COMPOUNDED any inflation we were gonna have, and snet us straight on track for a recession!!

Last edited:
I did not blame anyone. As an investor, I have made money in the U.S. market and in international markets, but not always at the same time nor at approximately the same rates. Sometimes the U.S. market is up while some foreign markets are down and vice versa. That is the reality.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
If Trump runs again, I will write in Senator Tim Scott as my vote. It will be a wasted vote, but I’m not voting for Trump again.

Well, in SC it won't really matter. But in some states, votes like that will eliminate Trump, and put in place a much worse option. Like we have in there now.

Lesser of two evils situation, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT