OT: Best Movies From the 80’s

A few great ones I haven’t seen mentioned

- weekend at Bernie’s
- Stand by Me
- full metal jacket
- die hard
- poltergeist

Reactions: rogue cock
And don't forget one of the most popular seasonal movies....from the guy who gave us Porky's and Porky's II:

16823171_1300x1733.jpg

I love 80’s movies, especially the comedies. They were just creative scripts that didn’t have to be so raunchy to get a laugh.

I love Revenge of the Nerds (ok so this one is kind of raunchy) and, believe it or not, just watched The Breakfast Club for the first time recently. Never expected it to be so dramatic near the end.

What are some other 80’s classics?
Road House, no question.

On a completely different topic ; who was your 80s Celebrity crush ?? Mine were Heather Thomas from “Fall Guy” and Belinda Carlisle from the GoGo’s . And the chick in the WhiteSnake Videos !! Haha .

Harrison Ford.
Who am I kidding. He still is.

While all the other girls were in love with Luke, I wanted Han. There aren't enough scoundrels in my life. :cool:

Reactions: vehemon
A lot of these movies already mentioned, plus Field of Dreams. Dances With Wolves was close to the 80’s and Kevin Costner could do no wrong for awhile there. If you can can get past the final scenes in those two movies, you aren’t human.

Reactions: ClemDent
I love 80’s movies, especially the comedies. They were just creative scripts that didn’t have to be so raunchy to get a laugh.

I love Revenge of the Nerds (ok so this one is kind of raunchy) and, believe it or not, just watched The Breakfast Club for the first time recently. Never expected it to be so dramatic near the end.

What are some other 80’s classics?

So may great movies...I will just add lesser knows gem. To live and Die in LA...great movie.

I grew up in the 80s. So many great memories. Too many great songs and movies to choose from. I was listening to 80s music this morning in fact.

Some great movies:
The Goonies
Empire strikes back
Return of the Jedi
Aliens
Romancing the Stone
Fletch/Fletch 2
Die Hard
Schwarzenegger movies
Karate Kid
The Burbs
War Games
Short Circuit
Three Amigos
National Lampoons vacation
Adventures in Babysitting
Top Gun
Blade Runner
First Blood
Rocky 3/4
Lethal Weapon
Back to the Future
Indiana Jones movies

How is it even possible to list this many movies without Ghostbusters????

Reactions: sclawman77
Harrison Ford.

While all the other girls were in love with Luke, I wanted Han. There aren't enough scoundrels in my life. :cool:
Harrison Ford.

Heck yeah !!! I mean Han and Indiana Jones .... who doesn’t love Harrison . Harrison was the Jason Momoa of the 80s . Every girl loved him and every guy wanted to be him or hang out !!

Reactions: bayrooster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT