ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Carolina girls

18IsTheMan

Oct 1, 2014
Had the opportunity to travel back down to SC this past week to visit my sister and her family in the Greenville area (currently residing in the DC area). I must say, after having not lived in the area since 2012, I forgot how attractive SC women are. I am quite happily married (to a SC gal of my own) so I was not in any way on the prowl, but I couldn't help but notice the sheer abundance of attractive females. No matter which way I turned my head, there seemed to be one (or more). I have family in PA, so we visited there quite a bit when I was younger, and one of my friends in SC was from PA, so we had mutually noticed that SC women, as a whole, were far better looking than gals in PA. So I've known this for a while, but after not living in the area for a while and then coming back, I was rather shocked.

Had the opportunity to travel back down to SC this past week to visit my sister and her family in the Greenville area (currently residing in the DC area). I must say, after having not lived in the area since 2012, I forgot how attractive SC women are. I am quite happily married (to a SC gal of my own) so I was not in any way on the prowl, but I couldn't help but notice the sheer abundance of attractive females. No matter which way I turned my head, there seemed to be one (or more). I have family in PA, so we visited there quite a bit when I was younger, and one of my friends in SC was from PA, so we had mutually noticed that SC women, as a whole, were far better looking than gals in PA. So I've known this for a while, but after not living in the area for a while and then coming back, I was rather shocked.
As for me am married to a Georgia girl, and think Georgia women are quite attractive as well. If you are interested in my long time world travel experience, no question that the most attractive women in the world are to be found in the Baltic states, Lithuania in particular. When I was living in Lithuania every foreign visitor to my office had during that time commented on the attractiveness of the people, both males and females. Never had that happen anywhere else.

They are actually all from Ohio, not SC...

My Wisconsin bride might say otherwise... Illinois and Iowa might be the worst. They have nicknames, in fact:

People from Illinois: FIBs (F***ing Illinois Bastards)

And IOWA is actually an acronym:

Idiots Out Walking Around

~or~

I Owe the World an Apology

I just spent the weekend in Flint, MI, it is worse than Ohio.

I will have to take your word for it, having no desire to go find out for myself.

No pics OP?? You deserve a down vote!!
C-slYNXWsAAadmf.jpg

638f787b72a6b5dde6e93017e2c04f65.jpg
It's due to the state and region being made up of Scot-Irish, German, Western European decent....My fav is a light brown haired girl with green eyes....that combo is gorgeous...I'm partial I guess as my mom was/is a light brown haired girl with green eyes...She gets a little help in the hair department with Clairol now...lol

Jacklyn Smith is the prettiest woman that ever was/is....

Last edited:
I lived in Seattle for a while. The girls were not that good looking but they more than made up for it by being unfriendly.

Best I've ever seen stateside is San Diego. Best in the world goes to Australia- although have not been to Eastern Europe and hear they are in the top position.

I lived in Seattle for a while. The girls were not that good looking but they more than made up for it by being unfriendly.

Best I've ever seen stateside is San Diego. Best in the world goes to Australia- although have not been to Eastern Europe and hear they are in the top position.

San Diego, and So Cal in general, is phenomenal. Love the southern ladies and that’s what I will/want to end up with, but the Cali girls have a little extra pizazz that is foreign to this southern gentleman. Very much a fan.

Reactions: ken in sacramento
As for me am married to a Georgia girl, and think Georgia women are quite attractive as well. If you are interested in my long time world travel experience, no question that the most attractive women in the world are to be found in the Baltic states, Lithuania in particular. When I was living in Lithuania every foreign visitor to my office had during that time commented on the attractiveness of the people, both males and females. Never had that happen anywhere else.

Brazil is pretty crazy too !! Spent some time down there and they are some “Good Looking Folks”. Both guys and girls are in AMAZING shape . Must be all the soccer and volleyball !!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
The most beautiful women in the world are southern belles but Florence, Italy (not SC) isn't far behind. Yowzah! And dressed to the nines at all times. They don't like American men very much but they sure are nice to look at.

Reactions: Lakecock1
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought this was going to be someone saying we should bring it back before the 4th quarter. I’m thankful it was about hot chicks, which I love all kinds of.

638f787b72a6b5dde6e93017e2c04f65.jpg
It's due to the state and region being made up of Scot-Irish, German, Western European decent....My fav is a light brown haired girl with green eyes....that combo is gorgeous...I'm partial I guess as my mom was/is a light brown haired girl with green eyes...She gets a little help in the hair department with Clairol now...lol

Jacklyn Smith is the prettiest woman that ever was/is....

Dabo. that you?

Reactions: LazyIslander
You’re dead on about Lithuania, just incredible!

San Diego, and So Cal in general, is phenomenal. Love the southern ladies and that’s what I will/want to end up with, but the Cali girls have a little extra pizazz that is foreign to this southern gentleman. Very much a fan.
With all due respect to my California Girl wife, Southern Girls do a damn fine job of taking care of their man. It's a point of pride for them. You're kid of on your own with West Coast women- which has it's advantages.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
I live in Atlanta -- sort of the capital of the South. Lots of outsiders who moved here.

I have lived in Ohio, Kentucky, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kansas City.

Have worked with several guys from Ohio State in my office for years. They all rave about Southern women. They claim that the line of demarcation is the Ohio River. By the time they get to Lexington, they claim that's where the land of the attractive women begins -- which we Southern males enjoy.

Last edited:
My current wife is originally from Russia, she moved here in 1992. I have to say that Russian women are among the hottest and most fun girls I have every know. They are not cheap to maintain but I find them to be worth the trouble in many ways.

I agree about South Carolina women. Want to get more specific?
I vote Anderson, Fort Mill & Mount Pleasant (a little bias) as having the prettiest In my experience.

Gotta say ... love my Country Girls but somehow I ended up with a South Boston Girl and THANK GOD . Fortunately New England girls won’t put up with any BS and they will straight up shank you if you get crazy . For us boys with a wild streak it’s the best thing to ever happen . Love the southern girls but I hate to say in my experience they let you get away with ANYTHING . First time I went out to eat with my father in law he told me he went to school with Whitey Bulger ( and then showed me a picture). Then he told me about all the places In South Boston where you could hide bodies , Point taken .

Gotta say ... love my Country Girls but somehow I ended up with a South Boston Girl and THANK GOD . Fortunately New England girls won’t put up with any BS and they will straight up shank you if you get crazy . For us boys with a wild streak it’s the best thing to ever happen . Love the southern girls but I hate to say in my experience they let you get away with ANYTHING . First time I went out to eat with my father in law he told me he went to school with Whitey Bulger ( and then showed me a picture). Then he told me about all the places In South Boston where you could hide bodies , Point taken .
Ask him how to pronounce Worcester

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT