ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Favorite line (s) from Christmas Vacation:

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
Clark: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

When Santa squeezes his white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Reactions: NetworkX
Cousin Eddie had the best lines in that movie the best one being:

Clark that cat had nine lives and you just spent 'em all!

Reactions: Carolina4
Eddie: Don't go puttin' none of that stuff on my sled, Clark. You know that metal plate in my head? I had to have it replaced, cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so. So over at the VA they had to replace it with plastic. It ain't as strong so I don't know if I should go sailin down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.

Clark: You really think it matters, Eddie?

Clark: "Can't see the line, can you, Russ?"

Boing!! Definitely the hottest line in the movie.

“Wouldn’t be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they, hotter than they are.”

“Let’s burn some dust here. Eat my rubber!”

“And why is the carpet all wet Todd?”
“I don’t know Margo!”

Last edited:
After the squirrel gets Loose ..

Clark : Where is Eddie?? He usually eats this GD things ...

Clark: Officer, you'll have to excuse my cousin-in-law. His heart is bigger than his brain.
Eddie: I really appreciate that Clark

Can I fill your cup Eddy? Get you something to eat? Drag you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Reactions: chick75
Entire Cousin Eddie and Clark in living room scene. Every line is classic.

"Snot, go in the kitchen and get ya something to eat" (as he's dripping Christmas tree water all over the floor)

Squirrel scene.

"Where's Eddie? He usually eats these $&#damn things."

"Not recently, Clark. He read that squirrels were high in cholesterol."

we take a break now from Christmas Vacation for a Commercial...

Enjoy the commercial

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

As a 50+ years Carolina fan, the one comment I have always been able to relate to is......

"Worse? How can they get any worse? Take a look around you Ellen...we're at the threshold of Hell!"
As a Gamecock fan for approximately 58 years, boy can I ever relate to your post.

Reactions: uofsc
Surprised, Eddie?... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

Reactions: chick75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT