ADVERTISEMENT

OT: If you could punch one professional athlete, who would it be?

It’s a close one for me.

1. Brooks Koepka
2. Cam Newton
I would like to punch Kaperdick, who kneels for the National Anthem. I no longer watch the NFL because of this crap and I love football. No one should hire him, because he would be a cancer on the team. I also can't believe Nike spends money promoting him. I used to always buy Nike shoes, but the last pair of shoes were Adidas because of Nike's ads with Kaperdick.

Depends on whether they can hit back.

ZACKLY!!!

But to pick one just FTHOI, I'd hafta go with ol' Fabio Lanzoni!!!...

38b00abe8c03ebcdd7813736a4d627fe.jpg

Ol' Fabio is a SAD (i.e. Such A Dork) that has somehow become famous with his photo(s) initially appearing on the cover of quite a few "Women's Quick Reader" romance paperback books, and then evolved into appearing in a few movies (not the slightest idea of which) which then lead to...

In closing, I'm sure Fabio is a kewl dude all things considered!!

:cool:RollLaugh:cool:

LOLOLOL!!! But I gotta ask Why?? Just 'cause she's from Wet Vagina??? Ohh shitte!!! I meant West Virginia!!!
It just seemed like an absurd remark. She was definitely "America's Sweetheart" during her Summer Olympics. I don't know anything about her, but since she doesn't seem at all 'punchable' it just seemed like a funny response.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Not really a professional athlete, but I would say Chuck Norris.... (as long as he couldn't round house kick me back).

I would like to punch Kaperdick, who kneels for the National Anthem. I no longer watch the NFL because of this crap and I love football. No one should hire him, because he would be a cancer on the team. I also can't believe Nike spends money promoting him. I used to always buy Nike shoes, but the last pair of shoes were Adidas because of Nike's ads with Kaperdick.

I'll have to give you a Blazing Saddles "HARRUMPH" for this post!

Reactions: Snake006
Y'all must be planning on these sumbitches not to be able to hit back. Go ahead and punch Cam Newton or Lebron Laughing
Eh...Cam’s just as likely to hurt himself trying to retaliate as make contact. Worst case scenario is pull his scarf over his eyes and run away. With the capris and loafers he’s not as mobile as he once was.

Bill Laimbeer..... With LeBron James a close second.

tony Gwynn was my man. 20 yrs in majors. Never hit below .309 for a full season. Remember when players stayed with one team.
Loved Gwynn.
If the Pirates had drafted him, he would have played for more than one team

Milton Bradley, the former baseball player, in fact I'd probably choke out the p.o.s. After I read about the abuse he caused his wife and how she died as a result of her injuries(this wasn't one time, but years of abuse) tell me why this crap(he's not even a man) isn't rotting under the jail where he belongs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT