ADVERTISEMENT

OT, ok the most overrated movie......GO!!!!!!

Smokey and the Bandit 3-not that the first two were amazing. I think Burt didn't appear in third film. Just Jerry Reid running from Jackie Gleason and transporting a rubber shark-not even remotely funny. Brain dead stuff.

Agree totally. I mean how many times on here has someone quoted the German's bombing Pearl Harbor line?

I’m probably close to 20 times borrowing that awesome point, it’s a game changer no doubt! But you have to use it carefully and with skill it’s not to be thrown around lightly.

Just look what Connor Shaw & Bruce Ellington did to Mizery in the comeback game and you will know the impact and importance of Belushi’s epic quote......

I’ll catch slack for this and I’ve always said I need to watch a few more times...but I always thought there were many better sports movies than Hoosiers.

I totally agree!!! I am a giant sports fan, I coach high school basketball and I think Hoosiers is downright awful, and have my entire life

Reactions: Carolina4
I just tried to watch Nottinghill with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. It was awful.

. But
i think some of yall are confusing "over rated" for " bad".... movies that received high praise but basically suck include

1) any Tom Hanks movie, ever... except maybe Cast Away

If you haven't watched "Bridge Of Spies", do yourself a favor and watch it. It was a heck of a movie, with moviegoers giving a standing ovation at the end. And I'm not into Rom-Coms. BUT, I once watched "You've Got Mail" only because I like the Upper West Side of New York City and Harry Nillson's music That was a funny movie that included Dave Chappelle and Dabney Coleman. The ending with Meg Ryan could choke up anyone.

Last edited:
Saving Private Ryan? You think that was overrated?

Good call. Sans Saving Private Ryan , which was awesome.
Also exclude are Band of Brothers and , to a degree , the Pacific

Come to think of it, my number one is wrong.

I’ll just go Star Wars Trilogy

OK.

I'll give you that and raise you a James Bond movie. They're all just plain ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT