ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Virginia Public Schools Closed Until The End Of The School Year

Will a lot of high schoolers take the GED now?

They will get promoted. 3/4 of their year was over. The interesting thing will be what they decide to do with those failing at that point. We all know Johnny was ready for a big turnaround 4th nine weeks.

Will a lot of high schoolers take the GED now?

it seems that some school districts will just continue online. That’s what’s happening here - they have regular class schedules and the kids just hop on the computer and teleconference with each class.

My wife is an elementary teacher. Its made her work load almost double, mostly due to having to deal with parents who refuse to read instructions and dont pay any attention to directions. I could not do it. I would go off on those parents in about 2 days....

it seems that some school districts will just continue online. That’s what’s happening here - they have regular class schedules and the kids just hop on the computer and teleconference with each class.

Problem is not every student has access to internet or computers. They need to figure out how to provide them that. Here Wake county which is one of the largest school districts in the country and it will take some time to do that

My wife is an elementary teacher. Its made her work load almost double, mostly due to having to deal with parents who refuse to read instructions and dont pay any attention to directions. I could not do it. I would go off on those parents in about 2 days....
The parents are dumber than the students. Many students depend on that and use it to their advantage.

Reactions: AsTheCockCrows
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT