ADVERTISEMENT

OT , what do other drivers do that drives you crazy ?*

Texting with both hands and driving with knees....almost want them to crash their brand new beamers, Mercedes, range rovers, etc. can’t wait for one of them to bump my rear bumper...gonna roll out on the hot ass asphalt holding neck and crying like a baby (from hot ass asphalt)...get me some more money for the stock market.

I dont understand why some people stop 2 or 3 car lengths behind somebody at a stop sign or red light. It happened to me today. Dang traffic is backed up enough on 29 in Taylors at 5:30.
Driving in the fast lane and running the same speed as the slow lane. That’s when I want a Sherman Tank so I can just swipe their ass right off of the road

Lack of anticipation at traffic lights. There is no reason that once a light turns green that cars 3-10+ spots back from the light sit perfectly still for 4-15 seconds.
Solution: all traffic lights should be accompanied by a countdown-timer. Drivers would have a visual reminder that the red light is about to change and to prepare to drive. This would help alleviate drive-time traffic in town.

Making sloooow right turns - some acutually STOP in the midst of making their turn. I call them the 'Souffle' drivers - they make turns so slow they could keep a not-yet-done souffle in its dish with no chance of any spillage.

Reactions: jeff2001
I dont understand why some people stop 2 or 3 car lengths behind somebody at a stop sign or red light. It happened to me today. Dang traffic is backed up enough on 29 in Taylors at 5:30.

If it’s at a traffic light, and you’re in the left turn lane, they’re trying to trick the sensors in the pavement into thinking there’s a longer line of cars in the turn lane, increasing the odds of the green turn arrow appearing (vs. no green arrow).

Solution: all traffic lights should be accompanied by a countdown-timer. Drivers would have a visual reminder that the red light is about to change and to prepare to drive. This would help alleviate drive-time traffic in town.
Can you couple that with an electro-shock feature for drivers that fail to notice your visual reminder? Laughing

After one or two times they should get the idea of what they need to be doing....

Texting with both hands and driving with knees....almost want them to crash their brand new beamers, Mercedes, range rovers, etc. can’t wait for one of them to bump my rear bumper...gonna roll out on the hot ass asphalt holding neck and crying like a baby (from hot ass asphalt)...get me some more money for the stock market.
texting with both hands and driving with knees...

a verified problem with poors in the lowcountry

go cocks!

Reactions: julie10
I am in San Fran this week with my family. Motorcycles are out of control! At least 15 times on our visit to Stanford, Motorcycles passed between myself and the car beside me during slow and normal traffic. One slight move by a motorist and the cyclist is pushing up daisies.

On a side note, Stanford athletic facilities are insane. Particurally for the non-revenue sports

Like George Carlin once said, " everybody that drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody that drives faster than you is a maniac". Probably one of the most accurate observations about human nature I have ever heard. Though seriously I hate the drivers on the interstate that weave in and out of traffic constantly hitting their brakes.

In addition to the idiot driving slow in the left lane, I hate the jerkoff who rides your bumper while you're waiting for the slow driver in the left lane to pass the other car. I think to myself MF'er, if I had some way to get around them I already would have done Iit. So then I get over, and that person rides the bumper of the slow car. Half the time, the slow car decides to start tapping their brakes. Full on road rage ensues.

The driver who waits till you are up on them then pulls in front of you goes slow and then turns 100 yards down the road. Parallel driving on a two lane highway. Drivers talking on their phone and going 20 miles under the speed limit. Drivers who ride your bumper only to turn off 100 yards down the road. That is only a small sample. How do some get licenses?

On two lane highways when the vehicle in front of you is going the speed limit or less, driving you insane for miles. Then, when you get to the passing lane area and pull left to pass, the as$hats inevitably speed up to ten over the limit and you have to now go 70 in a 55 to even get by them at all. Come on, if you would have just been going 70 all along, we would not be in this situation!

I have road rage from just reading this thread! LOL!

> squatting in the hammer lane
> texting/talking that causes the driver to speed up and slow down, speed up and slow down
> those idiots who decide to speed up when I start to pass

> All th other stuff mentioned above that I didn't list

On the interstate when someone is going 10mph slower than you and you go to pass in the left lane. They then start to speed up, matching your speed and any acceleration. Finally, as you are now going 20 over the speed limit they finally realize they are going 90 and they slow down and you can finally get back in the right lane. People like this are simply not paying attention. I’ve also noticed over the years they tend to have grey hair. Just saying.

Had this leg humper with Georgia plates try to floor it at about 110 mph then got mad when he couldn’t just fly past me. Guessing he didn’t like the brake check I gave him after. By the way I was merging onto the interstate going about 75 and he flies up in my rear view like Dale Earnhardt at Talladega.

Don’t use turn signal, blatantly running red lights, keep turning left after left turn arrow is red, hauling ass through a residential neighborhood.

Can you couple that with an electro-shock feature for drivers that fail to notice your visual reminder? Laughing

After one or two times they should get the idea of what they need to be doing....
This plan comes with state workers who will spray muddy water onto the windshields of violators. Make them use their wipers.

The ones who don't realize it is dark and won't turn on their headlights. They think because they can still see we can see them.

Idiots who dont understand wtf "merge" means.
Its not my responsibility to slow down or speed up or even move over to allow another vehicle on the highway. Its your responsibility to blend into the traffic flow at a speed which doesnt disrupt the flow.
And another thing, its called a deceleration lane for a reason. Slow down there, not a quarter mile before the exit.
Im done.

How about the people that race up to an intersection just to clog it when the light turns red and they have not moved.

Or

Being a douche and not letting people out when you are stopped anyway. Is it really that difficult to let someone in on your right when you are at a stand still anyway?

Ok this one is a big one for me ... When traffic is backed up and you wave somebody and let them cut in and they don’t at least wave back . Burns me up . One of these days I’m gonna T-Bone somebody just for this . If Judge asks why I’m gonna say “ I let them cut in and they didn’t smile and wave back”. If you guys think it’s bad on the roads then imagine spending 100+ days a year on the water . The level of idiotic is not even measurable .

In addition to the idiot driving slow in the left lane, I hate the jerkoff who rides your bumper while you're waiting for the slow driver in the left lane to pass the other car. I think to myself MF'er, if I had some way to get around them I already would have done Iit. So then I get over, and that person rides the bumper of the slow car. Half the time, the slow car decides to start tapping their brakes. Full on road rage ensues.

That also sounds like the punk that is so anxious, he passes you in the slow lane, only to squeeze in ahead of you, so you have to hit your brakes to not rear end him. He doesn't care for blinkers either, they slow him down.
It's called traffic asshole. And you're only making it worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idiots who dont understand wtf "merge" means.
Its not my responsibility to slow down or speed up or even move over to allow another vehicle on the highway. Its your responsibility to blend into the traffic flow at a speed which doesnt disrupt the flow.
And another thing, its called a deceleration lane for a reason. Slow down there, not a quarter mile before the exit.
Im done.
Yes!! On both!

Trying to merge with 75mph traffic at 45 mph...... Cmon people!!! It's the pedal on the right - USE IT!!

And slowing down ON THE INTERSTATE, just so you can hit that 1/2mi-long, straight exit ramp......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT