ADVERTISEMENT

OT - what famous people have you seen in airports?

Arn Anderson in Charlotte airport in his prime. Stout MF.

Conner Shaw- we shared the same flight CLT to GSP - he had his Browns playbook (was huge binder) flipping thru it while waiting to board. I saw someone go over and do a selfie with him. I was right next to him for quite a while but I didnt bother him. Just not my style.

#grownup. I agree

Saw Franco Harris on Friday in the Charlotte Airport. Dude looks really good for 69 years old, I can tell you that, got a quick pic the girl that took it was going my way and had no clue who he was, little did she know at the Pittsburgh airport their is 2 statues, 1 of George Washington and one of him.

I had completely forgotten about Franco Harris, man he played along time ago. Glad he's doing well.

I genuinely don't think I have ever seen a famous person in an airport or on a plane which is strange because I've flown a lot the past 4 yeas between having two jobs that require a decent amount of traveling and being in a long distance relationship for some of that period. And have lived in ATL which should be a hotbed for celebs/athletes/etc.

I've flown a lot over my career with my company and on many vacations but can't remember seeing a single famous person.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
I've seen every episode of Sanford and Son even more than I have seen Roadhouse.

I have not by any means saw each episode but I'm going to try. I use to love that show and now I've just got to find a channel that carries the show. I may just buy the DVDs. That series reminds me so much of the old Amos and Andy series, I have that entire collection.

Last edited:
Reactions: mavcock
Jimmy Johnson wearing some of his Superbowl rings and drinking a Heineken on ice. LMAO
My god a Heineken on ice. That must be a man law violation. Has to be. I’ll never think the same of him again.

Chris Chambliss, Lenny Wilkins, Ray Floyd all in disco Kroger in Atlanta. Everybody needs groceries.

Reactions: Mr CockStrong
My god a Heineken on ice. That must be a man law violation. Has to be. I’ll never think the same of him again.

I'm not gonna lie. I think about it often and it still bothers me. He was incredibly nice and took a picture with my wife who was wearing a Cowboys shirt but the drink....

Man, you guys have some cool lists. I’ve met a few in general, autographs, etc....(Magic, Olajuwon, Ethan Hawke, Howie Long - big mf, walked right past a bunch of Flyers (including Eric Lindros) before they played an exhibition in Richmond in ‘97, but no one I can remember at the airport. But anyway, for the older crowd especially, my Dad was at the Atlanta airport back in the late ‘70’s, using the facilities, and Peter Graves walks in to do the same, and my Dad says, good morning Mr. Phelps. Said he almost pi$$ed himself.....

Reactions: Mr CockStrong
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT