ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Why was Hipps thread locked?

nikolas22

Dec 2, 2013
Just curious as why the thread was locked? Haven't noticed that before.

I know it isn't a sports related topic, but being a parent...I have been following the story and find it so tragic. Don't believe at all that he intentionally jumped off the bridge.

I do not blame Clemson for the accident. But I read that they were going to disband the fraternity at 5 PM that Monday afternoon and the accident happened about 5:30 AM that same day. If only they had done it 24 hours earlier. Evidently they had evidence that things were not right with the fraternity.

I hope the family gets some answers.

Just curious as why the thread was locked? Haven't noticed that before.

I know it isn't a sports related topic, but being a parent...I have been following the story and find it so tragic. Don't believe at all that he intentionally jumped off the bridge.

I do not blame Clemson for the accident. But I read that they were going to disband the fraternity at 5 PM that Monday afternoon and the accident happened about 5:30 AM that same day. If only they had done it 24 hours earlier. Evidently they had evidence that things were not right with the fraternity.

I hope the family gets some answers.

Because people couldn't discuss it without attacking each other. It got out of hand so we locked it. Folks can discuss, but we're not going to let people act like clowns to each other.

Because people couldn't discuss it without attacking each other. It got out of hand so we locked it. Folks can discuss, but we're not going to let people act like clowns to each other.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY;).....too many kidz

Could you delete it instead of just locking it? That tread makes us look like idiots.

Like you calling me names all the time .You should be banned .

You're such the victim and drama queen. You never seem to wish yourself to be banned with all the berating and belittling that you do to posters on this site.

You're the type of person who likes to dish it out but not receive it.

Here's a simple fix: ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT