ADVERTISEMENT

OT Will Smith Chris Rock Confrontation

All that shows you is death and new cases. I’m talking about hard hospital numbers of the amount of vaccinated vs unvaccinated on vents. That’s the number you need to be looking at considering the point of the vaccine was to being the severity of the virus down.

Google unvaccinated vs vaccinated on vents from covid and tell me what you find.
You'll find content writing articles from the people who profit from vaccines. The CDC admitted to hiding the hospital data last month. Everything you've been told is what they want you to hear. I know that's hard to believe but it's true.

They also hid what actually happened in the clinical trials and didn't want to release for 75 years until a high court demanded release last week. 10,000 pages. It was nothing like what they claimed it to be.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html

I usually Like Chris Rock and his Comments and Jokes, However Rock was Completely Out Of Line by Saying She Jada Pinkett Smith was GI Jane 2, especially with her Suffering Hair Loss, because of her Suffering From an Autoimmune Disease.

The Joke was in Poor Taste. Like making a Joke About Someone Who suffered From Cancer. There just Isn't Anything Funny About it.
Chris Rock, first of all, didn't know that Jada suffered from Allopecia. A joke is a joke, if anyone can't take one, they need to get out of Hollywood....and lastly don't attend the Oscars!! Will Smith is a very poor sport and should have to give back his Academy Award, should've been kicked out, immediately after the attack on the host!

Not at all. The video and incident has dominated social media. Alopecia has been one of the top searched terms on Twitter since it happened. They could care less about who caught the actual event live.

So has the illness Bruce Willis has

Think he's faking it?

I surely don’t know if it was or wasnt staged. But I’ll say this…
If it was staged, why did WS initially laugh at the joke? I do not think those two thought the whole thing out so far as to say “ hey, why don’t you laugh first, then come slap the $hit out of me”. More than likely a staged stunt would involve anger and anger only. Not laughter also.

Habit- natural reaction - expecting a guy making a joke to be funny- laughing automatically then realizing what he just said hurt his wife - or could hurt his wife.

Have you never had someone insult you and you laugh it off right as they say it- then a little later get upset about it or realize it wasn't what you thought it was? I sure have.

Wanda Sykes said she ran into Rock at a party afterwards and Rock was profusely apologizing to her. They are good friends. She didn't understand it at first why he apologized to her but said he explained that he knew this had took the spotlight off her co-hosting and he was upset that this had hurt one of his good friends.

Wanda said that was the type of person Chris is - thinking about someone else- not what happened to him. She was very upset that Will Smith wasn't removed from the venue.

No way in the world this was staged. That's looney tunes stuff at this point.

You'll find content writing articles from the people who profit from vaccines. The CDC admitted to hiding the hospital data last month. Everything you've been told is what they want you to hear. I know that's hard to believe but it's true.

They also hid what actually happened in the clinical trials and didn't want to release for 75 years until a high court demanded release last week. 10,000 pages. It was nothing like what they claimed it to be.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html
Keep shaping that tinfoil man. I’ll stay grounded over here in sane land.

I will leave it at this, IMO this was staged, and if you can’t see that WOW just wow!! Both are actors and I am sure Chris would have cleared such a joke with Will before the event. It is IMO crazy to even think that wasn’t staged!! That’s my opinion, you have yours.

Secondly you don’t understand what a vaccine is suppose to achieve. Not all vaccines stop the transmission and infection of a virus. The purpose of the vaccine was to lower the severity of the symptoms. By doing that we could keep the hospitals from getting overloaded and keep people off vents. All you have to look at to see if it’s working is the hospitals numbers of vaccinated vs unvaccinated. Vaccinated people over whelming faired better than the unvaccinated and they those are just the facts.

A lot of your points can easily be explained with science but you will choose believe some conspiracy that big brother is out to harm you or something. Can’t fix stupid.
But this is not what "big brother" told us initially was it? If they would have came out and said from the beginning that this is like any other vaccine (doesn't prevent but lowers the severity of symptoms), I believe you would have seen more buy-in from the general public. It became political and everything went to crap. We went from "it's wrong to temporarily suspend travel to/from China" to "not going to take Trump's vaccine" to "you will not get Covid if you have the vaccine" (a lie and they knew it) to "it lowers the severity of symptoms" (I can live with this explanation, even agree with it in hindsight). There were many other stops in there as well. IMO, neither side of the political parties were/are truly looking out for us, both had an agenda. I want no part of an agenda, I'll sit on the sidelines and eat my popcorn.

Even though I'm unvaxxed, I will agree that the statistics bear out the fact that the vaccinated fared better vs the unvaxxed in hospitalizations. At what cost in the future is yet to be determined, neither of us know. Being a relatively healthy middle-aged male, I didn't feel like the risk of the unknown in the future outweighed the VERY miniscule chance of serious complications or death, it was a personal decision. I caught it, felt bad for a few days (but didn't miss a day of work, I have the ability to isolate myself), and moved on.

But this is not what "big brother" told us initially was it? If they would have came out and said from the beginning that this is like any other vaccine (doesn't prevent but lowers the severity of symptoms), I believe you would have seen more buy-in from the general public. It became political and everything went to crap. We went from "it's wrong to temporarily suspend travel to/from China" to "not going to take Trump's vaccine" to "you will not get Covid if you have the vaccine" (a lie and they knew it) to "it lowers the severity of symptoms" (I can live with this explanation, even agree with it in hindsight). There were many other stops in there as well. IMO, neither side of the political parties were/are truly looking out for us, both had an agenda. I want no part of an agenda, I'll sit on the sidelines and eat my popcorn.

Even though I'm unvaxxed, I will agree that the statistics bear out the fact that the vaccinated fared better vs the unvaxxed in hospitalizations. At what cost in the future is yet to be determined, neither of us know. Being a relatively healthy middle-aged male, I didn't feel like the risk of the unknown in the future outweighed the VERY miniscule chance of serious complications or death, it was a personal decision. I caught it, felt bad for a few days (but didn't miss a day of work, I have the ability to isolate myself), and moved on.
Unknowns of what? It’s not a medicine. They can have side effects down the road. Name me one vaccine that ended up having mass side effects down the road?

Unknowns of what? It’s not a medicine. They can have side effects down the road. Name me one vaccine that ended up having mass side effects down the road?
Vaccines withdrawn from market:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK561254/table/T4/

Drugs withdrawn from market:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdrawn_drugs

5 Days ago Pfizer forced to remove 3 heart meds that were causing cancer:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...-to-cancer-concerns-fda-says/?sh=1250e6585811

Genetic Engineering, Johns Hopkins, Biomedical and Cancer Research

Reactions: chief2791
One of the four must have been on vacation. 👍
People helping people. The media is only reporting one side of the story. Our government continues to hid data and not talk about serious injuries. 99.7% of people survive COVID. Everyone on this planet survived for well over a year before vaccines arrived. Since vaccines arrived, both new cases and deaths have risen. The CDC is openly stating they are not reporting data. They wanted to wait to release data for 75 years. They do not want to offer any liability coverage on the treatment. They do not want to provide informed content and information on safer alternative treatments like MA. Local healthcare workers have been handcuffed during entire process.

Reactions: chief2791
Were any of them rushed through at the speed that this one was? So yes, there is quite a bit of uncertainty IMHO. Can you confidently say that there won't be side effects down the road? There may not be, but neither you nor I know IMO. I don't trust government to tell me the truth, either party, and there's a good reason for that distrust, it's borne out every day.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Habit- natural reaction - expecting a guy making a joke to be funny- laughing automatically then realizing what he just said hurt his wife - or could hurt his wife.

Have you never had someone insult you and you laugh it off right as they say it- then a little later get upset about it or realize it wasn't what you thought it was? I sure have.
I think you misunderstood. I said that initial laugh is the one thing that makes me think it wasn’t staged. Because if you’re staging something you usually don’t plan to laugh, then get mad.

It really didn't get hijacked. Pfizer (of course) sponsored the Oscars. One of the theories of the Rock-Smith event is payola.

Interesting theory. Celebrities have definitely been paid to promote the vaccine. We'll have to wait and see if Rock actually sues Smith.

The hole in Justin Hart's speculation is that people, who would not normally watch, would have had to known beforehand that this "crazy" was going to happen, in order to tune in.
Bingo… That slap did not increase their ratings that night one bit. And if everyone else is like me, I won’t be tuning in next year either because we know it’s not going to happen next year.

It could very well be staged, or it could very well be true, but I don’t think Will Smith jeopardized his career Just so he could help Chris Rock sell tickets to his show. The Pfizer angle I wouldn’t put past big pharma, but sounds far fetched. They would’ve been better off just paying Jada to go on the talk show circuit and gain sympathy for the cause.

Bingo… That slap did not increase their ratings that night one bit. And if everyone else is like me, I won’t be tuning in next year either because we know it’s not going to happen next year.

It could very well be staged, or it could very well be true, but I don’t think Will Smith jeopardized his career Just so he could help Chris Rock sell tickets to his show. The Pfizer angle I wouldn’t put past big pharma, but sounds far fetched. They would’ve been better off just paying Jada to go on the talk show circuit and gain sympathy for the cause.
If it happened, wouldn't the inner circle be tight? Pfizer agent & Smith/Rock agents?

They wanted the genuine reactions across the board so no one would have tuned in advance. Oscars ratings have been terrible for years.

It does sound far-fetched, but I also would have never believed our government would allow fully-indemnified vaccine providers to use their windfalls on celebrity promotion of an experimental drug with known side effects.

If it happened, wouldn't the inner circle be tight? Pfizer agent & Smith/Rock agents?

They wanted the genuine reactions across the board so no one would have tuned in advance. Oscars ratings have been terrible for years.

It does sound far-fetched, but I also would have never believed our government would allow fully-indemnified vaccine providers to use their windfalls on celebrity promotion of an experimental drug with known side effects.
It's not that far-fetched. Pfizer sponsored the event and could provide undisclosed gift compensation to particular attendees of their choosing.

Check the lawsuits they've lost. One of the more recent is one of the largest in US history for deceptive advertising, MD bribes and deceit.

Reactions: Ward Jr

"American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today."

I’m just telling you what the prosecutor was quoted saying. Sc links assault and battery together but California does not and they can be charged separately.

This should clear it up for you.
So you believe that the law says you can "actually" hit someone without "attempting" to hit someone and its a crime?
I think that is generally referred to as an accident.

The California law is written differently. Google “What was will smith guilty of” and you will see the articles say battery.

I will leave it at this, IMO this was staged, and if you can’t see that WOW just wow!! Both are actors and I am sure Chris would have cleared such a joke with Will before the event. It is IMO crazy to even think that wasn’t staged!! That’s my opinion, you have yours.

It if was staged, they would have cleared it.

Amy Schumer did have a staged joke with Kirsten Dunst and her husband. Some people that that was real- but it was easy to tell it was a joke and they admitted it was staged and they had rehearsed it.

It's also clear this wasn't staged. No one credible believes it was staged at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
It if was staged, they would have cleared it.

Amy Schumer did have a staged joke with Kirsten Dunst and her husband. Some people that that was real- but it was easy to tell it was a joke and they admitted it was staged and they had rehearsed it.

It's also clear this wasn't staged. No one credible believes it was staged at this point.
Believe it if you like. IMO there is no doubt it was staged. They knew “the oscars” were dying in TV ratings, and knew that people would be talking about this, wondering g if it was real or fake, either way it’s a win win.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Believe it if you like. IMO there is no doubt it was staged. They knew “the oscars” were dying in TV ratings, and knew that people would be talking about this, wondering g if it was real or fake, either way it’s a win win.

It wasn't staged. That's obvious.

Yes, Will Smith and Chris Rock are so worried about the ratings for the Oscars they were willing to put their careers on the line or risk going to jail.

Too many of you are suckers for anything. No wonder tv preachers and infomercial creators work so well at padding their pockets.

It wasn't staged. That's obvious.

Yes, Will Smith and Chris Rock are so worried about the ratings for the Oscars they were willing to put their careers on the line or risk going to jail.

Too many of you are suckers for anything. No wonder tv preachers and infomercial creators work so well at padding their pockets.

This is rich. Should we review all of the crap you've been 100% wrong about over the last year? We can start with the laptop and Russian disinformation.

I agree it wasn't staged. No one in their right mind would do something like that to jeopardize their career. Some people just look for the conspiracy angle so they can say I told you so.

I agree it wasn't staged. No one in their right mind would do something like that to jeopardize their career. Some people just look for the conspiracy angle so they can say I told you so.
There's been plenty of "I told you so" lately if you haven't noticed. I have no idea if it was fake or real. I also never envisioned late night hosts dancing around in vaccine costumes either.

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
This is rich. Should we review all of the crap you've been 100% wrong about over the last year? We can start with the laptop and Russian disinformation.

I'm not sure I focused too much on Hunter Biden's laptop. It was a non-issue for me. As I've said many times, I'd have voted for a serial killer over Trump.

Hunter wasn't on the ballot. Oh, make no mistake though, I would have gladly voted for Hunter Biden over Trump. That would have been an easy call given my intense hate for all things Trump -and Trump personally.

It's always rich to see a Trump cult member point their finger at anyone else regarding corruption. LOL

Yep- it's the intellectually easy thing to do - just say it was staged despite no evidence of such a thing.

and it's always the usual suspects that believe such a nutty thing. It's a personality trait for some odd reason.

I mean if they were going to stage it, Rock has to respond to a staged event. He doesn't let another grown man slap him and not respond if he has a second to think about it. His manager would never allow it. But that escapes the conspiracy theory promoters.

Hey I’m gone come slap you and you need to stand there and take it like a btch. Ok sounds good to me. Don’t hit me too hard. Oh yeah then I’m gone cuss you like a yard dog when I sit back down.

Yep- it's the intellectually easy thing to do - just say it was staged despite no evidence of such a thing.

and it's always the usual suspects that believe such a nutty thing. It's a personality trait for some odd reason.

I mean if they were going to stage it, Rock has to respond to a staged event. He doesn't let another grown man slap him and not respond if he has a second to think about it. His manager would never allow it. But that escapes the conspiracy theory promoters.

Your thinking small here. As stated prior, Pfizer was making more in 48 hours than Will Smith and Chris Rock combined have amassed in a lifetime. Would you take a mild slap for $50 million on National TV? Chris didn't even budge and immediately fired back jokes and went about his business. Pfizer sponsored the entire event.

I'm not saying that's what happened. However, it's not beyond the realm of possibly. Celebrities have been paid alot of money to promote drugs over the years and one would have no idea that was happening.

Your thinking small here. As stated prior, Pfizer was making more in 48 hours than Will Smith and Chris Rock combined have amassed in a lifetime. Would you take a mild slap for $50 million on National TV? Chris didn't even budge and immediately fired back jokes and went about his business. Pfizer sponsored the entire event.

I'm not saying that's what happened. However, it's not beyond the realm of possibly. Celebrities have been paid alot of money to promote drugs over the years and one would have no idea that was happening.

LOL

That's Looney Tunes level conspiracy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT