ADVERTISEMENT

Other teams...

DaTater3.0

Aug 29, 2018
who do you root for other than USC?
Who do you root against other than Clemson?

I have always liked Texas a&m

My hate list is Tennessee, ND and now N.C. St.

giphy.gif

Gotta pull for my undergrad, Southern Miss. I'd also like to see WVU win the big XII.

I almost always pull against Michigan, Ohio State, Texas, and Oregon. I hate all those guys.

After the way LSU (and Fournette) handled our game during Columbia's flooding, I like to see them do well.

Pull for my Dads alma mater, GaTech and my wifes Vet School, Auburn
Will pull against ND and any Big10 school regardless of who they play (I will now plead the 5th with regards to USCs bowl game with Michigan last year).

Reactions: 92Pony
Go Navy beat Army!
And I'm a fan of watching FSU falter. It's been a good year for me on that front.
And for some reason I can't explain, I love watching Texas lose.

I only hate clemson and Notre Dame, even if ND was my dad's second team.

Have always liked- Penn St., ND, Southern Cal

Can’t stand- Heels, GA, Nebraska, and of course Moo U.

...and now N.C. St.

In regards to your hate-list there, well as much as I hate to tell ya, I'm actually gonna be a "Polf-Wussy" (i.e. Polf-Wack; wolf-pack) fan this Saturday - even though I fully expect them to have their 16th ranked, "polf-wussy" asses beaten in death valley by #3 clemons!!! The Polf-Wussies are getting 17.5 in regards to the spread. I say clemons beats them by at least 21!!

=;-p

Everyone is a billion miles below clemsuck but I’m warming up to hating UK. Mouthy fans and seem to play pretty dirty in football, baseball, and women’s basketball as I have noticed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 92Pony
I like Northwestern and Temple. Strongly dislike Miami, Florida State, Texas, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi State and North Carolina.

Last edited:
Not sure how this qualifies but i admire bama. Their commitment is what i wish our administration would be like. They don’t accept bad football.

Not sure how this qualifies but i admire bama. Their commitment is what i wish our administration would be like. They don’t accept bad football.
Bama? They have had great teams but they have got to be the most antiseptic, corporate, and joyless program out there. I’ve never hated or liked them. Boring

I never pull for anyone other than USC consistently. If two other teams are playing each other, I might pull for one, but only for that night. It could be that I pull for one because I hate the other one.

I never pull for anyone other than USC consistently. If two other teams are playing each other, I might pull for one, but only for that night. It could be that I pull for one because I hate the other one.
Zackly!

Pull for LSU in the SEC, Michigan State in the Big 10, V.A.Tech in the ACC. Always pull for The Citadel.
Never ever pull for Notre Dame, UNC, Alabama, or Ohio State.

Last edited:
LSU . Every time I’ve gone to games there I was always treated like Family (before and after the game) and the Atmosphere, especially at Night Games is unlike anywhere else in the country . Love every trip to Baton Rouge . People from Louisiana are just good, hard working , caring folks , and they know how to party!!

Reactions: gamecockfury
Bama? They have had great teams but they have got to be the most antiseptic, corporate, and joyless program out there. I’ve never hated or liked them. Boring

They are the opposite of our lame administration. That is how i want our administration to treat football. It is #1. Equestrian and women’s basketball don’t move the meter. They do what it takes. We...on the other hand are half ass. I wish we treated football like that.

Reactions: king ward
Pro: Army, Miami, Wyoming (don't ask I just do), Duke (my sis alma matter), Mich. St, Toledo ( a long story),
Con: UF, UT, Bama, Miss St, ND, Ohio St, UGA

I am a Clemson grad and of course they are my favorite.
But my mom got her undergrad at Limestone and got her Masters and Doctorate at USC. So even though USC is Clemson’s biggest rival, because of my mom, I have to admit, if they are not playing Clemson, I do secretly cheer for Limestone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaTater3.0
Hate but admire Clemson. At least they made the GC excuse makers have to stop using the-the reason we can't win is because we are in a small state excuse. Hate UNC. If they were playing against the debil, I would be torn. Love Mich-I like their coach, WVA. Love/hate Duke and Texas. WVA should be in the SEC or ACC. Academics snobs are against them. They should have stayed with Va then they would be in the ACC.:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT