ADVERTISEMENT

Our Losing streak against them..

Think about this for a second... The final in our game vs CU was a 21 point margin. At their place. This included a meaningless late TD by Clemson and two separate 1st & goal situations for Carolina where we were stuffed.

Had Carolina converted just one of those 1st & goals, or even come away with two field goals, suddenly its a one score game late.

Maybe it will be ten or more games in the streak before we beat them again. I wouldn't count on it though.

I really think it goes to 15. I know of at least 2 more because we will keep muskrat and I have ZERO CONFIDENCE in anyone at our University having the sense to make a great hire. Freaking sad as hell. Just sick...sick of it.

Think about this for a second... The final in our game vs CU was a 21 point margin. At their place. This included a meaningless late TD by Clemson and two separate 1st & goal situations for Carolina where we were stuffed.

Had Carolina converted just one of those 1st & goals, or even come away with two field goals, suddenly its a one score game late.

Maybe it will be ten or more games in the streak before we beat them again. I wouldn't count on it though.
That is exactly what I was thinking!

We played well, they played ok and won by 21. What about when we don’t play well. Or they do play well? The gap is wide and it’s gotten wider since November. If we beat them in the next 10 years, it’ll be a major upset.

Reactions: rdav414a and Brace1

I honestly think that game was bait for Alabama. Any way anybody believes Bentley could actually play that well against a good defense?

We may never beat them again. They are the best football program in America (I hate to type that but it’s true)...2 National Championships in the last three years. Only way it stops is if Dabo wants to take on the NFL. We suck-couldn’t even score one F’ing point in the shitty Belk Bowl against a mediocre UVA team. We may never beat them again.

We may never beat them again. They are the best football program in America (I hate to type that but it’s true)...2 National Championships in the last three years. Only way it stops is if Dabo wants to take on the NFL. We suck-couldn’t even score one F’ing point in the shitty Belk Bowl against a mediocre UVA team. We may never beat them again.
:( It’s sad man really sad!

Well over 10 years. This University does not care to win. They don’t even really try. It’s obvious. Always way behind and have been for their entire existence. Just NOW opening this football facility should tell us everything we need to know. We are so far behind in this sport we may never catch up. Our only hope is that they come back down to the mean but that’s not happening anytime soon.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Having the lowest recruiting budget in the SEC in Spurrier's last 2 years should tell you how committed we have been to winning. Clemson was using social media years before we finally got on board.

Having the lowest recruiting budget in the SEC in Spurrier's last 2 years should tell you how committed we have been to winning. Clemson was using social media years before we finally got on board.

To be fair, there were pretty severe sanctions that limited how many official visits you could sponsor, and how many high school visits the coaches could make.

As is the self-loathing.

That and the clemtrolls!

Thats the irony there that so wholesomely wraps the ignorance on their part - they're all of the same ignorance, so much so that they "rival" one another!

Screw that. Our black magic season wasn’t long after their first title.

They’re on a hell of a run. Give credit where credit is due. We have to recruit, coach, and play better. But I won’t concede any games in the future against them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT