ADVERTISEMENT

Outback Bowl $550 Loot for the players included Jostens...

Does this mean that Michigan will be getting rings? Didn't Kentucky get rings after a loss last year in their bowl game?

Maybe they will just get a " Lavalier" pin they can remember us by..

They can scribe... "Making Michigan our Bichigan"
I have no bad feelings toward Michigan. I wish them the best and hope they get back on top with B1G and start destroying Ohio State.

There are teams I like a lot less than Michigan. But I like them less now than I did before Harbaugh got there. Running camps down South and especially conducting spring practices in Rome (certainly a recruiting inducement), plus his incipient smugness, all of this has turned me against them as long as he is there.

Reactions: danny_dristor
I don't know about Harbaugh and the team but the Michigan fans I encountered at the game were super nice, unlike some Ohio State fans a few years ago.
One of my best friends is a secondary Michigan fan. He's from Pennsylvanian and grew up liking Michigan until he came to South Carolina. We converted him.

Harbaugh is a douche and their fans deserve a better coach. They are basically the Tennessee of the B1G now. (except I hate Tennessee)

I don't know about Harbaugh and the team but the Michigan fans I encountered at the game were super nice, unlike some Ohio State fans a few years ago.
I love playing them in Tampa,.........and of course I love playing OSU in Tampa too!!:rolleyes::cool:
4 & 0 against the two big 10 bruisers!!

My best friend lives on Sea Pines at Hilton Head, which is populated by a number of OSU fans. He dispises them for their arrogance. I told him he can always remind them that (to the best of my knowledge) they have never beaten any team from the state of South Carolina. They are 0-3 vs Clemson, and 0-2 vs SC. We beat them back to back in the outback bowl several years ago, and Clemson not only retired Woody Hayes, but laid the worst loss they’ve ever had in a bowl last season (2016), which also may be the worst loss they’ve ever had. The shut out Clemson laid on them last season was Urban Myers only shut out of his career. So before OSU does any trash talking to a gamecock, we can always remind them that they should actually beat a team from South Carolina before talking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT