ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding effort by our players piss poor job by our coaching staff

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
Plain and simple . Heads need to roll on defense . Don’t give me this crap about need better players . You know a team is 100% 1 dimensional and can’t stop them . You blow 2 touchdown leads twice !?!! You take the air out of the ball on offense when you are shredding them !?!? This was a great effort by our kids and the coaching staff threw the game away . Awful .

I can’t say good effort for this defense. They were jogging around. Fenton avoids contact every play, even if he’s the last line of defense preventing a TD. Nope, terrible defensive effort. Offense deserves better than to have this crap on the field.

The defense sucks but the offensive play calling lost the game. We know what we are on defense and the coaches shut the offense down way too early.

Only way offensive playcalling lost the game is if we concede it’s because the defense sucks so bad they were going to blow it. If that’s the case I can agree. But that still means we have a $hitty defense.

Plain and simple . Heads need to roll on defense . Don’t give me this crap about need better players . You know a team is 100% 1 dimensional and can’t stop them . You blow 2 touchdown leads twice !?!! You take the air out of the ball on offense when you are shredding them !?!? This was a great effort by our kids and the coaching staff threw the game away . Awful .

Co-sign
#freerod

Lets break it down,,Its simple--- SC lost because they have very few good players..especially on defense...

Only way offensive playcalling lost the game is if we concede it’s because the defense sucks so bad they were going to blow it. If that’s the case I can agree. But that still means we have a $hitty defense.
I agree. The defense sucks so bad that you have to continue trying to score with a 17 point lead late in the third quarter. If we had never had a 17 point lead, I could blame it on the defense with no problem. The coaches abandoned a passing game that had been successful because they overestimated a crappy defense.

Florida gave 100 percent effort on offense for 4 quarters. SC gave a 100 percent offensive effort for 3 quarters. I’m talking about the play calling, not player effort. The players did what they were told to do. SC’s current defense isn’t good enough to allow that luxury.

Reactions: CFAFAN23
For the second week in a row we blow a double-digit lead against a team because our defense is horrible. Leading by 17 points late in the third quarter should have been enough to bring home a victory. But for all of you sunshine pumpers that were so proud of our "We Got Lucky Wins but I will take it!" (Missouri, Tennessee, Ole Miss), just how do you feel now? Winning with luck vs dominating someone is the difference between Championships and Birmingham Bowls. So all of you that attacked me early in the season when I pointed out that UF has already passed us by with a first year coach, enjoy the sites and sounds of Birmingham in December. You should have a real rocking time!

Montac is awful, can't tackle unless the ball is in the air. More pass interference calls this year than tackles. #44 is awful as well, overruns everything, and if he doesn't, he misses the tackle. Play calling sucked ass in thd 2nd half. The coaches should know our def sucks and that we can't let off the gas 1 bit no matter how far we are ahead. C lemson will hang 70 on this piss poor defense.

Great effort? NO ONE in the secondary wants to make contact. Watch the replays, time and time again. They intentionally whiff on tackles to avoid contact. That's not effort, that's pretending.

Plain and simple this staff isn’t getting it done . You guys say give him time ... got news for you, it won’t make a difference . He was successful on defense at UF and UT because those programs have elite guys . He can’t get those guys here plain and simple . He missed on XT and just had a 4 Star corner decommit with more to come after Clemson drops 100 on us . Come on .. you let a team go 90 yards in 2 minutes running the ball up your throat !?!! Pitiful . This is YEAR 3 guys . I see absolutely ZERO improvement on Defense . Whammy’s defense was better than this in 2014 and they SUCKED .

Reactions: Legendary Cock
HORN WILL PLAY ON SUNDAY' ALSO.

I will revise my quote, Kinlaw will play in the pros...IF he continues to improve and WANT to excel at the next level...
I became like the people i have fun with... the people that anoint players going pro in their 1st 1 or 2 years... there are very few sure things in sports and playing pro ball is one of them

Only way to fix this is recruiting. As bad as that one hurt, we just have to get another recruiting class or two. No BAW, Jam, Charleston, Stirling, then Dickerson goes out with a hamstring. And we weren`t deep to begin with.

At the end of the 3rd quarter with decent field position on third and 5 a running play up the middle gained very little. Going vanilla at that point killed us and gave the momentum to UF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT