ADVERTISEMENT

Panthers Haters

IH8FATBRAD

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2006
Will you pull for us or the Patriots in the Super Bowl. .??

So your crystal ball says the Panthers are going to the Super Bowl? All it takes is 1 loss when the playoffs start. I'll never pull for a team Newton plays on.

Reactions: Gamecockalypse325
Wasn't a big fan of Cam before but now I've been won over.

I love the fact that after every TD he scores he gives the ball to a kid in the stands.

Reactions: TheRoosterGuru
I still am not a Big Cam fan, but when he ripped down the miserable Packers banner!! I SAY GO PANTHERS!! Their defense is down right NASTY!!
Ripping down someone's banner and trashing it is something that'll get you and me arrested but Cam's history and track record of theft just makes people say "meh."

Ripping down someone's banner and trashing it is something that'll get you and me arrested but Cam's history and track record of theft just makes people say "meh."

I dont care if (tearing doen banner) s was not the "right Thing", he was "Protecting his house" he at that point finally did something that I thought "respected" the whole team. Everyone knew that he would catch hell, and would have to reimburse the owner, which all happened. I still think he is TOO Selfish, and still does his crazy antics, (Which many players do, just not QB's normally) but he is playing more under control this year, and the other players dont seem to care about his antics, or what he does, so if they dont care I dontt care (I still dont like him).. GO PANTHERS!!

I dont care if (tearing doen banner) s was not the "right Thing", he was "Protecting his house" he at that point finally did something that I thought "respected" the whole team. Everyone knew that he would catch hell, and would have to reimburse the owner, which all happened. I still think he is TOO Selfish, and still does his crazy antics, (Which many players do, just not QB's normally) but he is playing more under control this year, and the other players dont seem to care about his antics, or what he does, so if they dont care I dontt care (I still dont like him).. GO PANTHERS!!
LMAO @ "protecting this house" because why did he stop there? He did a half assed job. He should have ripped the Packers shirts off of at least 5000 fans before you can call it "protecting his house"

LMAO @ "protecting this house" because why did he stop there? He did a half assed job. He should have ripped the Packers shirts off of at least 5000 fans before you can call it "protecting his house"
You are Crazy man... I dislike him as much as most Panther's fans, However, he (despite his antics) is one of the best QB's in the NFC right now, what "NFC" QB would you trade him for?? If you were a Panther's fan, which you obviously arent.

You are Crazy man... I dislike him as much as most Panther's fans, However, he (despite his antics) is one of the best QB's in the NFC right now, what "NFC" QB would you trade him for?? If you were a Panther's fan, which you obviously arent.
I didn't say a single word about his level of play. I just pointed out the irony of patting a guy on the back for criminal behavior when said guy has criminal past. I know, I know. You're gonna say "it's just a banner" and I'm gonna respond with "try doing the same thing and see what happens to you." Figured I would save you a post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT