ADVERTISEMENT

Paris getting paid!

$4mil per year deal for 6 seasons with incentives.

Congratulations Gamecock Fans. Looks like we've managed to hang onto a good one.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...outh-carolina-lamont-paris-agrees-6-year-deal
I bet he's got stretch marks from smiling. He's a pretty dern good recruiter, too. We've got a guard coming in that averaged about 50 points per game over a three game stretch, and how about Murray- Boyles!!!!!! He had a great day, today, against Arkansas. Hope he and Gray can stay as tough against Auburn. We owe them one, in a big way!

I bet he's got stretch marks from smiling. He's a pretty dern good recruiter, too. We've got a guard coming in that averaged about 50 points per game over a three game stretch, and how about Murray- Boyles!!!!!! He had a great day, today, against Arkansas. Hope he and Gray can stay as tough against Auburn. We owe them one, in a big way!
For sure. Boyles is a beast. He just needs to avoid those ticky-tack fouls. I'd love to see us turn the table on Auburn for confidence going into the tournament next week. However, if it doesn't go our way, might not be bad to get some R&R as opposed to playing 3-4 games straight and risking burn out.

Paris is the best SC men's basketball coach since Frank McGuire. Glad he likes us and vice versa.

Rough one. We didn't play with much confidence today.

We also had no answer for Cousinard or Dante and they played that swarming Auburn D. Oregon did their homework.

IMO, it felt like the team was a little different prior to the return of Stute from injury.

Guys like Gray and Stephen Clark were getting far more minutes and really helped control the paint -- something that was very much lacking today.

Also, Meechie was getting better looks from beyond the arc when we had more of a presence down low.

With that said, Paris is obviously a very good coach and I'm glad he's in our camp for the longer term.

Onward.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT