ADVERTISEMENT

Pennsylvania?

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
What's up with the Keystone state?

The last 3 guys from there - all highly regarded 4* - are gone.

I don't think we will see much from there in the future . I think that was GA's territory and now that he's gone that pipeline is probably done . Honestly most of those guys either transferred or never made an impact so not sure if that's a bad thing .

Reactions: 67gamecock
I don't think we will see much from there in the future . I think that was GA's territory and now that he's gone that pipeline is probably done . Honestly most of those guys either transferred or never made an impact so not sure if that's a bad thing .
Very true. Corey Boyd, Pinnock, Goddard and Brewer are the few that I can think of in recent memory that have excelled and were from up North. I guess you can throw D. Byrd in there. I'm sure I've missed some.

Very true. Corey Boyd, Pinnock, Goddard and Brewer are the few that I can think of in recent memory that have excelled and were from up North. I guess you can throw D. Byrd in there. I'm sure I've missed some.
Been a while since those guys suited up (except for Byrd).

Reactions: viennacocks
TM could have played in the SEC but wouldn't move position. I bet BM ends up as a safety or a QB at a FCS school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT