ADVERTISEMENT

Play calling last week was outstanding but

The d played well today. This seems to be one of the issues, both sides of the ball never seem to play well on the same day.

There was nothing wrong with the play calling but the cool weather and rain all day didn't help us.
Yes, the play calling was fine for the most part. Weather is a factor as always, but the offense played uninspired and just didn't look good at all in the second half....jmo

Reactions: Judson1
Too many run calls up the middle. The real kicker was the 4th and 1 where they lost 3 or 4 yards on you guessed it a run up the middle. I would have benched Bentley at half time. They wouldn't have lost anything.

Reactions: gamecox4982
A comparison of the two games is pointless. This was a throwaway makeup game in a driving rain storm.

Reactions: jeff2001
Crazy ... we are paying a guy millions of dollars a year and I’m hearing ... it was raining and cold , nobody was in the stands , blah blah blah !! Come on . We came out flat and expected Akron to roll over so we could get easy win . We scheduled this game because there was no guarantee of bowl eligibility at the time . It was a weak effort especially offensively . Two redzone picks , fumbles , drops . We won but the excuses gotta stop . We can make excuses the next 10 years . I would love to hear Muschamp come out and just say “ Yeah we played like Crap but we are gonna fix it.”

Reactions: gamecox4982
its horrible this week.

Horsecrap! Don't blame all that stumbling, bumbling and fumbling on the play calling. Bentley did everything he could to keep the offense out of the endzone. On both end zone ints he had receivers wide open and never looked their way. It was September Jake back in thehouse. Dowdle needs his ass whupped! He is a fumbling machine.

Either way, it's still good to know we can beat a 4-7 MAC team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT