ADVERTISEMENT

Players Only Meeting

usc#11

Oct 4, 2001
I have seen where this type of meeting has worked well in the past. Rally the troops and get focused type of meeting. Did they have one this year? If not, does that say anything about the lack of leadership on this team. Maybe Hollbroken does not allow this type of a meeting. Just curious. Thoughts?

It's a little too late for that kind of meeting
I agree. I realize we have a coaching staff issue. Was just wondering if we also have a leadership issue from a players standpoint also. Maybe a new coaching staff can bring out the hidden leadership qualities of the players that will be here next year.

How many players only meetings are they gonna have this season? Sounds like the team revolt season of '92 against Sparky. They should be revolting against Chad.

Reactions: SliderUSC
I have seen where this type of meeting has worked well in the past. Rally the troops and get focused type of meeting. Did they have one this year? If not, does that say anything about the lack of leadership on this team. Maybe Hollbroken does not allow this type of a meeting. Just curious. Thoughts?

This is the second players only meeting this year...

This late in the season a players only meeting is discussing dating your daughters and which ones to stay away from. :). They mailed it in after seeing bone head decision making.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT