ADVERTISEMENT

Pour it on Bama pour it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be OK if Bama just ran the clock out. Got a little greedy on that last drive.

Reactions: West305
tater disappeared

giphy.gif

Reactions: West305
Not really , what you guys call a playoff game we call another week in the SEC , its a tough league week after week not just the one or two weeks you guys experience

They always boast we only have one conference title. We were independent for a long while. But with the exception of last year I think their SEC titles would equal our total since 1992.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
They always boast we only have one conference title. We were independent for a long while. But with the exception of last year I think their SEC titles would equal our total since 1992.

There are still a few guys out there who claim the first title and didn’t give back their rings.

I won't have bet quempsum would have won last year if they had played an SEC schedule the entire year. It's the cumulative effect of the SEC that makes it so hard to win. For example, a few years ago when we still had JD and we were playing real well and when to Knoxville to play UT after they had two weeks to rest and prepare for us and we lost a game we should have won. That kind of thing happens every week in the SEC. It even happens some in the a she she. quempsum has lost at least one game in the a she she the last two years. You KNOW if a good team can lose a game in the a she she once a year, you are in all likelihood going to lose at least twice per year in the SEC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volasaurus
There was a camera shot of the clemson side line in which every coach and player looked defeated and beaten and i could tell they were somewhere they didnt want to be. The worst part of it was the score was still close. I dont ever remember a team looked so defeated when the score was that close

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
There was a camera shot of the clemson side line in which every coach and player looked defeated and beaten and i could tell they were somewhere they didnt want to be. The worst part of it was the score was still close. I dont ever remember a team looked so defeated when the score was that close
But New Orleans is so much fun

I won't have bet quempsum would have won last year if they had played an SEC schedule the entire year. It's the cumulative effect of the SEC that makes it so hard to win. For example, a few years ago when we still had JD and we were playing real well and when to Knoxville to play UT after they had two weeks to rest and prepare for us and we lost a game we should have won. That kind of thing happens every week in the SEC. It even happens some in the a she she. quempsum has lost at least one game in the SEC the last two years. You KNOW if a good team can lose a game in the a she she once a year, you are in all likelihood going to lose at least twice per year in the SEC.
Your argument might have some merit if the SECe wasn’t the worst division in P5 for the second consecutive year. Tennessee isn’t a difficult game just because they’re named “Tennessee”. Florida isn’t tougher than Wake Forest just because they’re named “Florida”. It’s silly to keep pretending that the SEC, especially the East, is more than a shell of what it was 5-10 years ago.

Your argument might have some merit if the SECe wasn’t the worst division in P5 for the second consecutive year. Tennessee isn’t a difficult game just because they’re named “Tennessee”. Florida isn’t tougher than Wake Forest just because they’re named “Florida”. It’s silly to keep pretending that the SEC, especially the East, is more than a shell of what it was 5-10 years ago.
Because the Top 4 in the ACC are all that ?

Because the Top 4 in the ACC are all that ?
Are all what? I’m just saying that pretending like playing Mizzou, Kentucky, Vandy, UT, and UF is some pressure cooker of a schedule JUST because it’s the SEC is inaccurate and disingenuous. But hey...UGA is really good, so you got that goin’ for you.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
That was the look of being punched in the mouth and knowing you don't have an answer.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT