ADVERTISEMENT

Pour it on Bama pour it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat big brothers ass 5 of the past 9 years. The greatest stretch in big brothers football history. I'm sure you didn't pull for Michigan. GFY tater. You people live vicariously through this board.
Why did you select 9 years as the time period for your argument? That’s not a particularly “round” number.

Ya'll see? ^^^^ It doesn't take much to rattle the cages of the little kitties. In about 3 years Boom will have 1,000,000 Taters in therapy and all the bridges northwest of Newberry will have suicide guardrails!

About as sad as talking about a rival on your own board, while said rival is playing for a NC. But whatever...

When you Taters get your feelings hurt about negative comments made re: Quempson College, the responses from you guys are . . . gibberish. Oh, how's that Vet School coming along? :D

Bama was a 3 point favorite over Clemson, too. What does that mean? UGA loses by 18?

Using FPI, my initial guess at a spread was off. The spread for a Clemson-Georgia semifinal would have been -1 Clemson.

After losing to Bama, Clemson would be a 1 point underdog to Georgia and a 4 point underdog to Bama in a rematch. Before the loss it was a 1 point favorite over Georgia and 3 point underdog to Bama. Even after Auburn dominated Bama and before they lost to Georgia, Auburn was still a 4 point underdog in a rematch with Bama. The lesson here is that one game doesn’t drastically change the potential spread unless a key player gets injured.

For reference, after the bowl win USC improved 1 point to a 21 point underdog to Bama and 2 points to a 17 point underdog to Clemson.

UGA has one senior receiver, Wims, who is very good and have several other juniors and sophomores, including Ridley's brother, who are very good. Fromm's ability to pass is much greater than Hurt's....it's not even close.

I looked back the last few years, 2014-2018, and Georgia never signed a highly recruited WR in that span, while Bama had 2-3 blue chips (Ridley, Jeudy, and arguably one other) and even more that were top 10 WR recruits their years. The best WRs Georgia was able to sign ranked around 20 a few times but were mostly lower. Bama SHOULD have a much better group and I’d take that group over Georgia’s with the same coaching.

I looked back the last few years, 2014-2018, and Georgia never signed a highly recruited WR in that span, while Bama had 2-3 blue chips (Ridley, Jeudy, and arguably one other) and even more that were top 10 WR recruits their years. The best WRs Georgia was able to sign ranked around 20 a few times but were mostly lower. Bama SHOULD have a much better group and I’d take that group over Georgia’s with the same coaching.
Are you looking at athletes as well? Only reason I ask is Terry Godwin is a sophomore and was a 5 star and 10th player overall nationally. I’m not trying to get into the argument, I don’t really care this week, haha. Just an FYI...
gacoty.0.gif

Are you looking at athletes as well? Only reason I ask is Terry Godwin is a sophomore and was a 5 star and 10th player overall nationally. I’m not trying to get into the argument, I don’t really care this week, haha. Just an FYI...
gacoty.0.gif

I wasn’t looking at athletes (Clemson offered as a CB). Guess his height is what projects him as an UFA, though Ridley isn’t much taller.

He had it on because he wanted to and because he can. Somebody trying to start some mess because a rich Black man has on a shirt with BLACK on it. Get outta here with that! Oh, fyi it said BLACK pyramid.....it's a clothing line by Chris Brown, another rich Black man.

He had it on because he wanted to and because he can. Somebody trying to start some mess because a rich Black man has on a shirt with BLACK on it. Get outta here with that! Oh, fyi it said BLACK pyramid.....it's a clothing line by Chris Brown, another rich Black man.
nothing to start here snowflake. Just didn't know, sorry I hurt your feelings. Didn't realize it was a clothing line. Glad there are rich people of all races. Kind of suppress the Democratic agenda doesn't it :D

I'm not a snowflake and you didn't hurt my feelings. I'm fairly certain you would not have asked the question if the shirt had any other color on it.

I have a warm skull cap hat from the windjammer in in Charleston because I am heavily biased against cold weather........

But I’ve always been told clothing does not make the man & besides women are way better at rocking clothing these days!

I'm not a snowflake and you didn't hurt my feelings. I'm fairly certain you would not have asked the question if the shirt had any other color on it.
don't be certain since you don't know me. You would probably be surprised what you would find out based on your comment. Peace

promoting What? Is there a cause to support?

You can buy one here:

https://teespring.com/deshaun-watson-black-hoodie#pid=212&cid=5819&sid=front

On second look that might be a bootleg because it’s missing the pyramid on the sleeve. You can only get a green one here now

https://www.blackpyramidclothing.com/collections/outerwear/products/bp-letters-hoody-green

Black is sold out after the sugar bowl

https://www.blackpyramidclothing.com/products/bp-letters-hoody-black

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluvfoosball1980
Why did you select 9 years as the time period for your argument? That’s not a particularly “round” number.

Ken M. why don't you get the hell off of this board, no one here is going to cut you hicks a break, okay. No one on this board is going to talk about how great quempsum is in football or in any other sport or validate your false narrative that quempsum is a great school. So get the f... off this board and stay off this board.

Ken M. why don't you get the hell off of this board, no one here is going to cut you hicks a break, okay. No one on this board is going to talk about how great quempsum is in football or in any other sport or validate your false narrative that quempsum is a great school. So get the f... off this board and stay off this board.
You sound angry. I hope it’s not because of content on a sports message board. I thought it was a reasonable question. Why did he go with exactly 9 years? Why not 2 or 7 or 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT