ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers and love to her family and to the A&M rivals site

The ones in Columbia seem to always being arrested for assaulting women. It happens every week seems like.

I uber a good bit....half of them are female.....you can actually choose a female driver by turning down males.

With that said, never good to be driven around alone at night...I am always with someone.

Reactions: king ward
No details have been released.
Let's make some assumptions, then. I believe she joined a Satanic cult but couldn't stomach the eye of newt and was dumped under the bridge after whining incessantly about needing two squares of 90% dark chocolate for the antioxidant value it provides.

Let's make some assumptions, then. I believe she joined a Satanic cult but couldn't stomach the eye of newt and was dumped under the bridge after whining incessantly about needing two squares of 90% dark chocolate for the antioxidant value it provides.
You are late to the party. Jerry killed her off in the 3rd post.

And exactly what role will chickfila play in this? Do not discount their involvement here.

Now that she has been found and appears to be okay.... does this whole story seem strange to anyone else? She said a reaction to her medication caused her confusion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT