ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for our players

gfluvsthecocks

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2011
As we start practice today, I hope you will join me in saying a prayer for the health and well being of our players. Last year was brutal for so many guys that work hard to play 12-15 games a year. I pray that God will protect them and strengthen them through their challenges. I pray that our successes on the field will be a tribute to His Glory. Amen.

weird-jesus-white-jesus.jpg

May white European Jesus bless us.

I feel certain that the OP didn't have any stereotypical physical impression of Jesus in mind. I believe he was concentrated on Jesus as Lord and Savior.
So if we pray real hard, and there are going to be 100 major injuries in the SEC, fewer will be to Gamecock players? What if Georgia fans pray just as hard?

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
So if we pray real hard, and there are going to be 100 major injuries in the SEC, fewer will be to Gamecock players? What if Georgia fans pray just as hard?
That would be between them and God. And how those prayers are answered is up to God. I don't see anything wrong with praying for the safety of players.

God doesn’t like the Bulldogs, that’s why he made the Crimson Tide, and even he gets a chuckle when they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, every....single....year

Reactions: FORKCOCK
As we start practice today, I hope you will join me in saying a prayer for the health and well being of our players. Last year was brutal for so many guys that work hard to play 12-15 games a year. I pray that God will protect them and strengthen them through their challenges. I pray that our successes on the field will be a tribute to His Glory. Amen.
What an excellent post.

I wish God wasnt a football fan...when my team loses, the players on the winning team always thank God for the win..........it seems like God only likes my team 5 or 6 times a year
I think that everytime a losing team member doesn’t thank God, he’s missing out on adoration from a large percentage of our society. I haven’t seen it once.

That would be between them and God. And how those prayers are answered is up to God. I don't see anything wrong with praying for the safety of players.
Our players or all players? I would think a Christian would pray for all players.

Amen Brother, let His Light Shine!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT