ADVERTISEMENT

Rain drops are falling on my head. Official game thread.

....and no. Even if muschamp was stupid enough to show and commentate these calls on his show the editors that barely survive would get fired if they didn’t edit that content out of the show before it aired. So no that won’t happen even if it should.

The holding face mask was not a blown call, it was obvious. And the announcers were mistaken on that WR block on TD. That is a legal block 1 yd from line of scrimmage, just like an OL blocking. Cant do it down field, but can do it there.

so you know better than the rules expert ESPN just had come on and confirm what the announcers were saying? Gtfoh tater

The holding face mask was not a blown call, it was obvious. And the announcers were mistaken on that WR block on TD. That is a legal block 1 yd from line of scrimmage, just like an OL blocking. Cant do it down field, but can do it there.
How about the missed false start on the 75 td run?? Sure you have an answer for that one. Why aren't you watching Louisville game

Because that’s a staple in your teams playbook. Illegal as he!!. Go away.

Reactions: aceman39
Don't you have anything better to do? EDIT: Don't bother responding, you're ignored.

I wish I had not gotten my hopes up. I can see losing on a last minute FG but we are losing the way we always lose. Sloppy play that can be traced back to the coaches game prep.

If the offense cannot sustain drives the defense has to play too much and they run out of steam. Then they make mistakes and give up scores late. We have to find more offense. I don't know if the answer is a new offensive staff or if they just need more talent, but 200-300 yards of offense per game is just not going to get it.

Our fan conduct in the endzone is terrible. We are going to have to do something about it. We can let it go on. Its just a game and one in which we have not played well in the second half.

Tough deciding what's shittier, our D, our O, or the refs. Each unit keeps showing the others up

I guess I could be mad, but we lost to a top 10 team at home, and were were supposed to lose this game. Vegas had it right, like they usually do. They are going to blow our a$$ out with the final score, it will not even look like a close game. UGA was a fluke win, but enjoy it!

The big difference in this game was their better QB play and success throwing the ball against our defense. We really had no passing game to speak of.

I have seen us play games like this for many years, have you? Poor coaching decisions like trying to sit on a 3 point lead with 13 minutes left in a game, screwball calls or no calls from SEC refs always against us at key moments, Out coached by the other team in the second half, etc...

Realistically we have a chance to beat UT and Vandy, the rest will be loses. With nothing to play for our team might just pack it in like they did last year.

I guess I could be mad, but we lost to a top 10 team at home, and were were supposed to lose this game. Vegas had it right, like they usually do. They are going to blow our a$$ out with the final score, it will not even look like a close game. UGA was a fluke win, but enjoy it!

The big difference in this game was their better QB play and success throwing the ball against our defense. We really had no passing game to speak of.

I have seen us play games like this for many years, have you? Poor coaching decisions like trying to sit on a 3 point lead with 13 minutes left in a game, screwball calls or no calls from SEC refs always against us at key moments, Out coached by the other team in the second half, etc...

Realistically we have a chance to beat UT and Vandy, the rest will be loses. With nothing to play for our team might just pack it in like they did last year.
App state is winnable if we don't make idiotic decisions

Reactions: broken_cock_
Our fan conduct in the endzone is terrible. We are going to have to do something about it. We can let it go on. Its just a game and one in which we have not played well in the second half.

If the SEC doesn’t screw us with the referees the fans wouldn’t act that way. Don’t blame the fans they are fed up with this shit. It’s getting more egregious every year. I don’t blame the fans I blame the SEC for rigging football games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT