ADVERTISEMENT

Rain drops are falling on my head. Official game thread.

A friend of mine who knows a ref in the conference said they could've called facemask on Muk too.

Yes, I saw some stuff our guys were doing that was not called.

However, after watching highlights and thinking about it a little I have to say that poor refereeing has become a problem. I don't know what the answer to it is, and it isn't a new problem. However, there are games where it is clearly worse than others. The main problem is inconsistency. One ref will call holding if you grab jersey and another will not unless the offensive player is trying to get separation. But we are dealing with human beings here and we all tend to be inconsistent. I would like to see something implemented to root out any clear bias by refs ... I just don't know what that would be.

Reactions: MVPs
If the SEC doesn’t screw us with the referees the fans wouldn’t act that way. Don’t blame the fans they are fed up with this shit. It’s getting more egregious every year. I don’t blame the fans I blame the SEC for rigging football games.
this isn't the first time our fans acted stupid. And now its all over national TV AGAIN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT