ADVERTISEMENT

Rain drops are falling on my head. Official game thread.

Those drop back passes were a great calls. One made us settle for a field goal instead of a TD and the other cost us the game.

Muschamp is who we knew he was. Georgia was a fluke.

The holding face mask was not a blown call, it was obvious. And the announcers were mistaken on that WR block on TD. That is a legal block 1 yd from line of scrimmage, just like an OL blocking. Cant do it down field, but can do it there.
Bullshit

Our offense is just horrible. Our WRs just aren't very good. They almost never have any separation. Next year is going to be rough.
Did you not watch the first half? They were running down the field wide open. Our qb just missed them. We lost this game in the first half.

And just like that...all the negative a@#$&@# on this board come back to make comments. So predictable.

Have you watched the same game as us? The refs are responsible for no less than 14 points that Florida scored.
All I know is that Muschamp should have beaten Mullen when he had him beaten. Now he might never beat him. And in all my life, unless it involved injury to a player, I've never seen other than losers crying about the officials.

All I know is that Muschamp should have beaten Mullen when he had him beaten. Now he might never beat him. And in all my life, unless it involved injury to a player, I've never seen other than losers crying about the officials.

Why are you calling other gamecock fans losers? Even the announcers said we had legitimate gripes with the officials over those blown calls. For the first time in 4 years, Muschamp has thrown a tantrum over those calls. I don’t think that’s an accident. They were THAT egregious.

Coming from a professional crier!

We did ourselves no favors in how we played this game, inefficient offense and conservative coverage of defense really hurt us today. Not saying we would have won this game, but poor officiating was definitely a factor in the scoreline.

Why are you calling other gamecock fans losers? Even the announcers said we had legitimate gripes with the officials over those blown calls. For the first time in 4 years, Muschamp has thrown a tantrum over those calls. I don’t think that’s an accident. They were THAT egregious.

I agree

A 75 yard TD rush with two uncalled penalties is a back breaker. If you don't think that affects the outcome of the game then you are a f.u.c.k.i.n.g. moron.

All I know is that Muschamp is 1-2 in winnable games with Florida. And I see what you did there. I called no one losers. I averred that the only people I have ever seen crying about officials are the losers, which is nothing more than a true statement and an observation. Is Florida crying?

Reactions: OldWiseCock
Did you not watch the first half? They were running down the field wide open. Our qb just missed them. We lost this game in the first half.
Yeah my bad. We have some real burners and great route runners. I apologize. I know they get great coaching from our brilliant OC as well. His creativity in games against superior talent continues to amaze me. Our 3rd down conversion percentage has to be the best in the nation.

All I know is that Muschamp is 1-2 in winnable games with Florida. And I see what you did there. I called no one losers. I averred that the only people I have ever seen crying about officials are the losers, which is nothing more than a true statement and an observation. Is Florida crying?
Nah...Florida isn't crying...they celebrating that cover in the UF locker room.

I think it was an enjoyable game to watch even though it didn’t go our way. IF we made some of those long passes the game may have went another way. But....... it didn’t.

FL is just a straight up better team that apparently has our number in the fourth quarter and whipped our butt. We better have an answer for this next year and win in Florida.

If the SEC doesn’t screw us with the referees the fans wouldn’t act that way. Don’t blame the fans they are fed up with this shit. It’s getting more egregious every year. I don’t blame the fans I blame the SEC for rigging football games.

There's no excuse for fans acting that way. Refs screw up all the time. They are not picking on SC. I've rarely seen that kind of behavior in any other stadium. It has to stop.

Reactions: Brace1
Two different penalties on that play. One would have negated the run and the other would have been a penalty keeping them out of the end zone.

A friend of mine who knows a ref in the conference said they could've called facemask on Muk too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT